Swiss move on to the Jews.

Started by ulmont, December 04, 2009, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2009, 09:41:51 AM
Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 09:37:35 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2009, 09:28:08 AM
Why would anyone want Ukrainian organs?

They are cheap and usually have only had one previous owner...
Perhaps, but they're also contaminated by chemical wastes and radiation, as well as Russianness.

That's why they are cheap, quality cost real money...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

Malthus

I sure as hell don't want a Ukranian liver.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Josquius

I've already got a bunch of my muslim friends on facebook with their status as 'Boycot Switzerland'.
I'm beginning to think the minaret ban was a good idea now, just for the hilarity.

Quote from: Mr Penguin
It comes a few months after a Swedish tabloid ran an article alleging that Israel Defense Forces soldiers have killed Palestinian civilians for their organs.
:bleeding:
No it fucking didn't.
██████
██████
██████

grumbler

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 08:13:10 AM
Ofcourse the jews deserve every bit of bad press they get... ;)
It is amusing that Ukraine has its own Grallon.  I wonder if theirs is gay, as well.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

ulmont

That didn't take long.

QuoteThe leader of Switzerland's centrist Christian Democrats (CVP) apologised on Friday for calling for a ban on new Muslim and Jewish cemeteries, just days after Swiss voters approved a halt to building minarets.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it like that," CVP leader Christoph Darbellay told the tabloid Blick daily
http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=50815

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tyr on December 04, 2009, 09:53:06 AM

Quote from: Mr Penguin
It comes a few months after a Swedish tabloid ran an article alleging that Israel Defense Forces soldiers have killed Palestinian civilians for their organs.
:bleeding:
No it fucking didn't.

We had a thread about that actually. 

Jaron

Quote from: ulmont on December 04, 2009, 01:48:59 PM
That didn't take long.

QuoteThe leader of Switzerland's centrist Christian Democrats (CVP) apologised on Friday for calling for a ban on new Muslim and Jewish cemeteries, just days after Swiss voters approved a halt to building minarets.

"I am sorry. I didn't mean it like that," CVP leader Christoph Darbellay told the tabloid Blick daily
http://www.worldbulletin.net/news_detail.php?id=50815

The Swiss got overzealous for a moment. If the Muslims ever have a secret society to control the world like the Jews have, we'll all be in deep trouble.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Alatriste on December 04, 2009, 05:30:07 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on December 04, 2009, 05:21:55 AM
Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on December 04, 2009, 03:29:44 AM
Their constitution is too democratic.
I agree.  Also why not Chinese cemeteries?

They don't need any, Chinese immigrants are immortal (urban legend)
I thought they were processed into soylent green

DGuller

I'd be more alarmed if someone called for massive expansion of Jewish cemeteries.

DGuller

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 08:13:10 AM
Ofcourse the jews deserve every bit of bad press they get... ;)

http://www.lite-news.com/ukraine-academic-israel-imported-25000-kids-for-their-organs/

QuoteStories appearing on several Ukrainian Web sites claim Israel has brought around some 25,000 Ukrainian children into the country over the past two years in order to harvest their organs.

The claim, which was made by a Ukrainian philosophy professor and author at a pseudo-academic conference in Kiev five days ago, is the latest expression of a wave of anti-Semitism in the country.

Vyacheslav Gudin told the estimated 300 attendees of the Kiev conference a detailed story about a Ukrainian man's fruitless search for 15 children who had been adopted in Israel.

The children, Gudin said, had clearly been taken by Israeli medical centers, where they were used for "spare parts." Gudin said it was essential that all Ukrainians be made aware of the genocide Israel was perpetrating.
That's appalling if true, not to mention highly illegal.

Razgovory

If there are no new Jewish cemetaries it's much easier to cover up rapid reduction in Jews.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on December 04, 2009, 03:57:24 PM

Those are the people who aren't lucky enough to escape China.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 09:45:17 AM
That's why they are cheap, quality cost real money...
Clearly you've never tried using Indian or Latin American organs.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HisMajestyBOB

Quote from: DGuller on December 04, 2009, 07:05:58 PM
I'd be more alarmed if someone called for massive expansion of Jewish cemeteries.

I know! Burying all those Jews when you could be making lampshades and soap instead. What a waste!
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Alatriste

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on December 04, 2009, 03:57:24 PM

The legend is no Chinese immigrant ever dies officially because triads use their documents to introduce new immigrants. It seems based in real cases of people trying to enter Europe using another person's documents (probably robbed), but reality is far less thrilling: there are very few Chinese burials in Spain because they want to be buried back in their birth place. Many people don't like the idea of being buried in a foreign country, I can attest airlines do carry many coffins in their cargo holds every day... actually air cargo terminals usually are built with a dedicated morgue.