Swiss move on to the Jews.

Started by ulmont, December 04, 2009, 12:17:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Hakluyt

Their constitution is too democratic.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Richard Hakluyt on December 04, 2009, 03:29:44 AM

Well, it's the will of the people, isn't that what democracy is about...
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

The Larch

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 04:16:05 AM

Sometimes the people are retarded.

Martinus

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 04:16:05 AM

To be honest, I don't believe in democracy as a "decision making tool". To me, democracy is about the form of appointing (and dismissing) the government, not about everybody having a say in every decision being made. But then again, I've always been a fan of a representative democracy, rather than its direct kind.

I think in a representative democracy, there is at least a chance that the ruling politicians will try to balance popular but stupid decisions with the unpopular but wise ones, and then at the end of their term get judged on the overall balance of both. So in essence, you are forcing a sort of deferred benefit mechanism, and political decisions are being judged in retrospect (sure, 3-4 years may be not enough to assess long term consequences of a decision, but it's better than nothing). In direct democracy this mechanism is gone and immediate gratification rules the day.

Sheilbh

I agree.  Also why not Chinese cemeteries?
Let's bomb Russia!

Alatriste

Quote from: Sheilbh on December 04, 2009, 05:21:55 AM

They don't need any, Chinese immigrants are immortal (urban legend)

Martinus

Quote from: Alatriste on December 04, 2009, 05:30:07 AM
Quote from: Sheilbh on December 04, 2009, 05:21:55 AM

They don't need any, Chinese immigrants are immortal (urban legend)

Not true. They are all just played by the same old dude.

Grallon

Stupid idea.  It's not the dead that are a problem - it's the living.  They should concentre their attacks on muslims - that's always fair game.  The XXIth century jews.  :P  Except of course jews didn't deserve their fate - muslims do.  They earn it every day.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Caliga

Sheesh... why bother with the baby steps then?  Why not just come right out and propose deporting all of Switzerland's Muslims?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grallon

Quote from: Caliga on December 04, 2009, 08:05:34 AM
Sheesh... why bother with the baby steps then?  Why not just come right out and propose deporting all of Switzerland's Muslims?

The little steps strategy works best with liberals.  It spares their conscience.  :P

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Mr.Penguin

Ofcourse the jews deserve every bit of bad press they get... ;)

http://www.lite-news.com/ukraine-academic-israel-imported-25000-kids-for-their-organs/

QuoteStories appearing on several Ukrainian Web sites claim Israel has brought around some 25,000 Ukrainian children into the country over the past two years in order to harvest their organs.

The claim, which was made by a Ukrainian philosophy professor and author at a pseudo-academic conference in Kiev five days ago, is the latest expression of a wave of anti-Semitism in the country.

It comes a few months after a Swedish tabloid ran an article alleging that Israel Defense Forces soldiers have killed Palestinian civilians for their organs.

Vyacheslav Gudin told the estimated 300 attendees of the Kiev conference a detailed story about a Ukrainian man’s fruitless search for 15 children who had been adopted in Israel.

The children, Gudin said, had clearly been taken by Israeli medical centers, where they were used for “spare parts.” Gudin said it was essential that all Ukrainians be made aware of the genocide Israel was perpetrating.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Why would anyone want Ukrainian organs?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2009, 09:28:08 AM

They are cheap and usually have only had one previous owner...

Neil

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on December 04, 2009, 09:37:35 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 04, 2009, 09:28:08 AM

They are cheap and usually have only had one previous owner...
Perhaps, but they're also contaminated by chemical wastes and radiation, as well as Russianness.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.