Main Menu

Old Languish

Started by Rasputin, November 30, 2009, 11:31:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rasputin

Quote from: Caliga on November 30, 2009, 10:14:31 PM
Quote from: Cerr on November 30, 2009, 07:48:17 PM
Rasputin is probably Peter Lemonjello.
Possibly, but the writing style is not the same.

Agreed; Lemonjello could not punctuate, capitalize, or post complete sentences.  I'm skeptical that Lemonjello had even graduated High School, let alone had a law degree as claimed.
Who is John Galt?

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Rasputin on December 01, 2009, 08:11:41 AM

Agreed; Lemonjello could not punctuate, capitalize, or post complete sentences.  I'm skeptical that Lemonjello had even graduated High School, let alone had a law degree as claimed.
Didn't someone on the forum get a job at his law firm?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 01, 2009, 09:12:50 AM
Mr. Jackson did.
Thought it was Stonewall.

Yeah, Lemonjello is for real, and he has a big yacht.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Malthus

Quote from: Rasputin on December 01, 2009, 08:11:41 AM

Lemonjello is a real lawyer. I've had real-life dealings with him.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Jaron

Lemonjello hired Stonewall so someone could stay in the office while he held stripper parties on his yacht. :lol:
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Caliga

:yes: He's most definitely real.  I've had lengthy (voice) conversations with him, am in his LinkedIn network, seen his company website, and so forth.  If he's not real, he's the most elaborate troll I've ever seen.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on December 01, 2009, 10:27:49 AM
:yes: He's most definitely real.  I've had lengthy (voice) conversations with him, am in his LinkedIn network, seen his company website, and so forth.  If he's not real, he's the most elaborate troll I've ever seen.

Not impossible.  We had a girl in NJ pose as a lawyer for 8 years before somebody got enough of a whiff to check the "red book" and found she had never been able to pass her bar exam. :contract:
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on December 01, 2009, 11:52:36 AM
Not impossible.  We had a girl in NJ pose as a lawyer for 8 years before somebody got enough of a whiff to check the "red book" and found she had never been able to pass her bar exam. :contract:

I'm sure she was doing it for monetary gain and not just to impress a bunch of strangers on the 'net.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 01, 2009, 12:00:48 PM
I'm sure she was doing it for monetary gain and not just to impress a bunch of strangers on the 'net.

You'd be surprised.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Rasputin

Good job, but who the fuck are you?
Who is John Galt?