And we're back!

Main Menu

Mama Mia! A "WTF is this shit" review

Started by CountDeMoney, November 27, 2009, 08:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: katmai on November 27, 2009, 09:46:10 PM
Quote from: Caliga on November 27, 2009, 09:41:05 PM
I've seen Mamma Mia! on stage twice (once in London, once in Louisville). :blush:

for gods sake end the charade and come out of the closet already.

Did you meant to quote Cal or CdM?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Strix on November 27, 2009, 11:37:08 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 27, 2009, 10:07:14 PM
I've never heard of Piers Anthony either.  I would have gone with Pierce Plowman.

He has written a lot of things but he is mainly known for his quasi-young adult books.
Ya.  Likes to write abotu little kids having sex.  Sick fuck.  Used to run his own fan club, complete with a monthly letter full of bitching and moaning about his critics.
PDH!

katmai

Quote from: garbon on November 27, 2009, 11:41:28 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 27, 2009, 09:46:10 PM
I've seen Mamma Mia! on stage twice (once in London, once in Louisville). :blush:

for gods sake end the charade and come out of the closet already.

Did you meant to quote Cal or CdM?
:mellow:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 27, 2009, 09:43:05 PM
:lol:

You need to review for the local paper.

What I need to do is wrap it around a brick and throw it through the front door of the Hippodrome.

katmai

Cdm-
single wargamer who lives with cats and took his niece to show

cal-
married, always talks about big breasted woman to avert suspicion about his true sexuality. Has been quoted as he'd get a blowjob from a guy and went not once but twice to mamma mia..

If your over peroxided head can't figure out who my question was for, no fault but your own.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on November 28, 2009, 12:09:42 AM
Cdm-

Actually, I went with their whole family.  My nieces insisted that I attend. 
Meh, I'm not much for musicals, but it was free.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on November 28, 2009, 12:09:42 AM
Cdm-

cal-
married, always talks about big breasted woman to avert suspicion about his true sexuality. Has been quoted as he'd get a blowjob from a guy and went not once but twice to mamma mia..

If your over peroxided head can't figure out who my question was for, no fault but your own.

I can't help it if you don't realize the flaw in what you've said.

DisturbedPervert

Saw this show back in college.  Got my dick sucked after, she was probably thinking of the Australian guy, but it worked out in the end.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: katmai on November 27, 2009, 08:50:19 PM
How could you not know what you were getting yourself into.

Some of us have successfully avoided the partial-birth abortion of Broadway and ABBA's love-child.
Experience bij!

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Martinus

OMFG WHY DO YOU POST SPOILERS? ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

Martinus

I've seen the movie, and a live amateur all-drag-queen stage performance while on holidays in Gran Canaria.  :D