News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

derspiess's Attention-Whoring Thread

Started by derspiess, November 23, 2009, 01:30:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Was going to post this in the thread I set up before Tommy was born & just realized that thread has gone to sleep with the rest of the old forum. 

Anywho, here's Tommy about a month ago trying to wear a hat of mine.  He turns 2 in late January, and is at that stage where he's starting to form more of his own phrases/sentences, rather than just parroting back things he has heard.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VA34pyB4vQ

And here he is on Halloween.  For the hell of it, I had live streamed his first trick or treating on qik.com from my phone (that Android app works surprisingly well) & this is one of the of the clips I sent over to youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oMtPSvrpLg
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

garbon

I wish youtube had existed when I was a child so lots of strangers could ogle me.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

derspiess

And here are some random pics from the past few months...

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on November 23, 2009, 01:32:20 PM
I wish youtube had existed when I was a child so lots of strangers could ogle me.

Ironic that you're the first to post in this thread.

garbon

There was no warning about what this would be about.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Is he ready for the soul crushing that comes as a fan of the Bengals?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 23, 2009, 03:01:09 PM
Is he ready for the soul crushing that comes as a fan of the Bengals?

His first game was the Texans game so... yeah.

Eddie Teach

Derspiess sounds more "Southern" than I do.  :(
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Didn't he grow up in West Virginia?  Cinci does not have a Southern accent.  In fact it kinda reminds of the Phildelphia accent.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 23, 2009, 03:39:50 PM
Derspiess sounds more "Southern" than I do.  :(

That comes out sometimes  :Embarrass:  Particularly when I'm talking to Tommy, for some reason.  Or if I'm tired or drunk.  Otherwise I'm more or less midwestern.

Admiral Yi

I like the "pair of foreheads" shot the best.

Cincinnaticusses are less fat than I would have thought, judging by that pic.

DGuller

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 23, 2009, 08:39:25 PM
I like the "pair of foreheads" shot the best.

Cincinnaticusses are less fat than I would have thought, judging by that pic.
With the economy the way it is down there, I wouldn't be surprised if they sported an African look soon.

Admiral Yi

I also was unaware that Nicholas Cage was a Bungles fan.

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.