And we're back!

Main Menu

Pishtaco suckers of human body fat arrested

Started by Syt, November 20, 2009, 08:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 20, 2009, 11:28:07 AM
Fight Club anyone?
The police arrested one Tyler Durden but later found he'd arrested himself!

Darth Wagtaros

I'd have expected this in Germany, and in place of cosmetics, there'd b e some weird dessert.
PDH!

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: lustindarkness on November 20, 2009, 11:28:07 AM
Fight Club anyone?
Conveniently, this story is released right around the time the movie is being released on Bluray.... :tinfoil:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

The Brain

In Fight Club they didn't stalk the Peruvian hinterland slitting throats. Alas.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Lucidor

No way.

There is no use for non-self fat in plastic surgery, and rancid fat isn't that useful at all, since they shipped it in tanks or whatever. :rolleyes:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Lucidor on November 21, 2009, 09:41:47 AM
No way.

There is no use for non-self fat in plastic surgery, and rancid fat isn't that useful at all, since they shipped it in tanks or whatever. :rolleyes:

Just because it's not ethical, legal, or even safe doesn't mean it's not done.
Experience bij!

Jaron

Ah, so thats where they got the name for Pistachio. Maybe it means "fatty nut" ?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: DontSayBanana on November 21, 2009, 11:11:24 AM

Just because it's not ethical, legal, or even safe doesn't mean it's not done.

:blink:  What's the story with this?

Monoriu

Is human fat that different from animal fat?  Why go through all the trouble to obtain human fat when it is so easy to get pig fat?

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Monoriu on November 22, 2009, 07:22:47 AM
Is human fat that different from animal fat?  Why go through all the trouble to obtain human fat when it is so easy to get pig fat?

It's probably a load of shit.  Like all the organ theft hysteria that comes out of South America.

Strix

PETA

It's easier to kill another human than use animals.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on November 22, 2009, 09:54:46 AM
PETA

It's easier to kill another human than use animals.
Not so much.  Sure, PETA weeps bitter tears about meat farms, but they still exist, and always will.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.