News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11

Started by CountDeMoney, November 19, 2009, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

merithyn

What's funny is that no one was even sure if it actually was lateral he was going for, since it looked like it went forward. Or hell, that there was someone he was even aiming for!

Tape Day is gonna' suck for Mr. Reed this week. :(
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Vince

I so fucking hate the Patriots.  :bleeding:

ulmont

Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2009, 04:44:08 PM
Quote from: Neil on November 22, 2009, 04:42:24 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 22, 2009, 04:32:21 PM
Ffs you two, he said who dat? Everybody knows that's an 'aint fan.
Since when?

oh last 30 years or so.

:yes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Dat%3F

And it isn't bandwagoning, I've been watching the Saints for years. :bleeding:

derspiess

Good job icing the kicker, Marvin.  You gave Janikowski a free practice kick.  Granted, he missed the 2nd time as well, but still.

Bungles are only up by 7 on the Raiders at the half.  Figures.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on November 22, 2009, 05:46:44 PM
Good job icing the kicker, Marvin.  You gave Janikowski a free practice kick.  Granted, he missed the 2nd time as well, but still.

Bungles are only up by 7 on the Raiders at the half.  Figures.

The raiders are sorta decent when the Chunky bar isn't the QB. Haywood-Bay is Ginn-like in his ability to catch.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2009, 06:00:40 PM
The raiders are sorta decent when the Chunky bar isn't the QB. Haywood-Bay is Ginn-like in his ability to catch.

Did Ginn get away with pass interference, too?  :P

Anyway, Raiders D i s a bit tougher than I expected.  It's like they got some of their fans in there playing.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

the old bungles showed up.

Sophie Scholl

Bleh.  Come on you miserable bastards!  Win one for me. :(
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Who is fricken lasers again?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Ed Anger

And the bungles bone themselves. The AFC North is a disaster this week.

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 22, 2009, 07:25:26 PM
And the bungles bone themselves. The AFC North is a disaster this week.

I told everyone around here all week that I'm more worried about the crappy teams left on the schedule than anything else.  And of course everyone (my brother included) laughed it off.

Bungles: oddsmakers worst nightmare :lol:

Ed Anger

Time for the six game slide now. KARDIAC KATS.

Sophie Scholl

:w00t: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: