News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 11

Started by CountDeMoney, November 19, 2009, 07:09:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

A Brown-less Dolphins go to Carolina tonight.  Oh joy, oh rapture, oh bliss unforeseen.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

HisMajestyBOB

Redskins get to lose to the Cowboys, most of the teams I'm following and want to win/lose have pretty simple games this week, so  :yawn:
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Neil

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 19, 2009, 08:43:46 PM
Redskins get to lose to the Cowboys, most of the teams I'm following and want to win/lose have pretty simple games this week, so  :yawn:
Don't be so sure.  OK, so the Redskins are Raiders East, but let's remember that the Cowboys are approaching Full Choke Time now.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

HisMajestyBOB

The Redskins have been running at full choke all season, and they're coming off a win so they'll be cripplingly overconfident.

Neil

Quote from: HisMajestyBOB on November 19, 2009, 08:58:18 PM
The Redskins have been running at full choke all season, and they're coming off a win so they'll be cripplingly overconfident.
Nobody has more power to fail than the Cowboys.  That's what makes the media hard-on for them so sweet.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Liep

Why/when did they start with these thursday games?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

This is the 2nd week for this season.

As to how many seasons ago they started playing I don't recall

Neil

Quote from: Liep on November 19, 2009, 09:41:23 PM
Why/when did they start with these thursday games?
A couple of years ago.  The NFL puts them on the NFL Network in an effort to make the network more attractive to fans.  They start in November, and run into late December.

Liep

I think this is the first year we get them televised, besides the thanksgiving thursday games, and more games on Danish tv can only be a good thing!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HisMajestyBOB

I like thursday games, because I have only 2 classes on Friday. Yay time zones!

Strix

Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2009, 09:57:51 PM
A couple of years ago.  The NFL puts them on the NFL Network in an effort to make the network more attractive to fans.  They start in November, and run into late December.

Too bad most fans don't get to see it. Well, at least those with cable.  :(
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

citizen k

Quote from: Strix on November 20, 2009, 12:48:22 AM
Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2009, 09:57:51 PM

Too bad most fans don't get to see it. Well, at least those with cable.  :(

I have cable and saw it.  :mellow:

katmai

Nfl channel in SD and HD :w00t: