Dad accused of killing son over sex abuse claim

Started by jimmy olsen, November 19, 2009, 05:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Quote from: Grallon on November 19, 2009, 10:06:04 AM
Quote from: grumbler on November 19, 2009, 09:32:04 AM

Yes, because we know from past experiences that the father wouldn't have killed his son with anything other than a gun. <_<

And we all know it's so much more easier to butcher someone with a knife than just playing cop with a gun.  :rolleyes:

G.
Slashing someone's throat is pretty easy, and is also compatible with an execution-style murder, if that's what tickles your fancy.

DGuller

grumbler

And we all know it's so much more easier to butcher someone with a knife than just playing cop with a gun.  :rolleyes: 
And we all know that the guy was not "just playing cop with a gun."  :rolleyes:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DGuller

Quote from: grumbler on November 19, 2009, 10:32:45 AM
And we all know that the guy was not "just playing cop with a gun."  :rolleyes:
Agreed.  AFAIK, most police departments in US have rules against stripping and executing people.

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on November 19, 2009, 11:00:23 AM
Agreed.  AFAIK, most police departments in US have rules against stripping and executing people.

Yeah, what was that about? Don't want to get blood on your clothes.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

viper37

baseball bat or beating him to death.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2009, 11:18:24 AM

Dad probably paid for those clothes, he didn't want them to be ruined.

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 19, 2009, 08:29:08 AM
Discipline was good for the boy.

He can make another one just like him.  Dad brought him into this world so he should be able to take him out.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on November 19, 2009, 12:14:41 PM

He can make another one just like him.  Dad brought him into this world so he should be able to take him out.

:yes:

It's just a 64th trimester abortion.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: DGuller on November 19, 2009, 10:14:07 AM
Quote from: grumbler on November 19, 2009, 09:32:04 AM

Yes, because we know from past experiences that the father wouldn't have killed his son with anything other than a gun. <_<

G.
Slashing someone's throat is pretty easy, and is also compatible with an execution-style murder, if that's what tickles your fancy.

I think being able to escape is much easier though.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on November 19, 2009, 12:14:41 PM

:yes:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2009, 11:18:24 AM

Jamar Pinkney III needs to wear them when he gets older.

Habbaku

Quote from: Grallon on November 19, 2009, 08:29:26 AM
Another fine exemple of why private citizens shouldn't be allowed to own guns.

:yes:  Otherwise, they might kill someone like you.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Alcibiades

Quote from: Martinus on November 19, 2009, 12:20:43 PM

Probably not for prissy weakling like you, though.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Martinus

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 19, 2009, 01:43:12 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 19, 2009, 12:20:43 PM

Probably not for prissy weakling like you, though.

That was quite uncalled for. When is the next time you get deployed? I will need to remember to pray for your death.