Dad accused of killing son over sex abuse claim

Started by jimmy olsen, November 19, 2009, 05:52:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

Quote from: Habbaku on November 19, 2009, 01:32:17 PM

:yes:  Otherwise, they might kill someone like you.

Are you man enough to follow through with this?  I'd love to see *your* gun. :lol:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on November 19, 2009, 01:48:49 PM
That was quite uncalled for. When is the next time you get deployed? I will need to remember to pray for your death.
That's a pretty disgusting thing to say.  I thought you were an atheist.

Berkut

Quote from: DGuller on November 19, 2009, 01:55:27 PM
That was quite uncalled for. When is the next time you get deployed? I will need to remember to pray for your death.

Would being an atheist make it more or less disgusting?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

I know.  Marty praying?  Here I thought he was a man of principle.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Alcibiades

He's on his period, he's just overreacting, its ok.  I forgive you marty.   :hug:

Edit:  And I'm in college now...so it's gonna be a while.  ;)
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Queequeg

Quote from: Valmy on November 19, 2009, 02:01:00 PM

[Insert joke about Marty willingly getting on his knees several times a week here]
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

dps

Quote from: Grallon on November 19, 2009, 01:54:00 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on November 19, 2009, 01:32:17 PM

:yes:  Otherwise, they might kill someone like you.

Are you man enough to follow through with this?  I'd love to see *your* gun. :lol:

G.

If not, I'm sure he can find someone in Detroit who is.

garbon

Quote from: Queequeg on November 19, 2009, 06:08:52 PM
[Insert joke about Marty willingly getting on his knees several times a week here]

I wanna take you there.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

See?  None of this would have happened if pops had taught his kid the 1/2 + 7 rule.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 19, 2009, 07:27:48 PM
See?  None of this would have happened if pops had taught his kid the 1/2 + 7 rule.
That rule breaks down on the young end.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on November 19, 2009, 02:01:00 PM
What made you think that?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Neil

garbon

Under 14, the lower bound just excludes you from dating people your own age or younger. :D