News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

V

Started by viper37, November 05, 2009, 10:20:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

Quote from: garbon on November 19, 2009, 02:24:24 AM
I've only watched 2 episodes but I have to say, why is it that kids always* suck?
*well almost, Newt is a notable exception

:hug:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

derspiess

Quote from: Barrister on November 19, 2009, 01:09:29 AM
I'm liking this show so far.  A lot.

I just pray that they have some plan about where they're going...

Yeah-- I didn't realize next week's show was going to be the "last episode in 2009" until seeing the previews for it.  It's been quite good so far, but I feel like we've barely had a taste.  The first 2 weeks should have been 2 hour episodes.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

ulmont

Quote from: derspiess on November 19, 2009, 11:41:29 AM
Yeah-- I didn't realize next week's show was going to be the "last episode in 2009" until seeing the previews for it. 

The "this show is on for like 4 weeks and then off for 3 months" is beginning to piss me off (Burn Notice, Psych, V, etc.).