You really can't make this Northern Exposure trailer trash shit up

Started by Caliga, November 17, 2009, 11:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on November 17, 2009, 02:45:45 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:38:38 PM
Yes, but after his sessions with his personal trainer he is a hot young guy with a great body, and she is an old withered homophobic Bible-thumping cunt.

Guess who I'm siding with.

I guess: the moronic vulgarian over the moronic libertarian.

Too bad the kid cant just be put up for adoption.

Razgovory

@ Marty

I'm willing to bet he's a homophobe too.  He'd probably go all Mathew Sheppard on your ass.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on November 17, 2009, 02:49:31 PM
I'm willing to bet he's a homophobe too.  He'd probably go all Mathew Sheppard on your ass.

Actually, he said in an interview he is flattered by having gay fans and he thinks gay people are ok.

So what did I win?

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:50:02 PM
Actually, he said in an interview he is flattered by having gay fans and he thinks gay people are ok.

So what did I win?
On the other hand, there's no financial incentive for him not to beat you to death.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

So what did I win?

AIDS
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Martinus

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 17, 2009, 02:56:13 PM

So what did I win?

AIDS
:rolleyes:

Fate

This is just another attempt to smear a great Conservative Icon.

She is the next Reagan!

Going Rogue was an intellectual masterpiece. Truly the most defining document of the movement since Carrie Prejean's Still Standing.

Watch out in 2012, Democrats.

KRonn

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on November 17, 2009, 02:37:18 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 02:35:03 PM
At least he is keeping it real.

I'm convinced they are both filthy liars. Levi has a reason to keep the feud going, and I'm sure some of the outrageous stuff he's saying is made up.

That's not what I call keeping it real. The guy's a tool.
He's a tool and a nitwit, but he's making money off of this as long as the left wingers can milk him to dredge up anything, fact or fiction, on Palin, as he continues to make a jack ass of himself.

Martinus

Quote from: KRonn on November 17, 2009, 03:25:28 PM

I'm convinced they are both filthy liars. Levi has a reason to keep the feud going, and I'm sure some of the outrageous stuff he's saying is made up.

He's a tool and a nitwit, but he's making money off of this as long as the left wingers can milk him to dredge up anything, fact or fiction, on Palin, as he continues to make a jack ass of himself.

And once they are done with him, his desiccated and politically ex-sanguinated (but still sexually attractive) carcass will be thrown to the gaysdogs.

*makes a slurping sound*

Razgovory

The same can be said of Palin.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

KRonn

Quote from: Razgovory on November 17, 2009, 03:28:40 PM

Yeah, but if she was a lefty icon like Michael Moore you'd probably not say that. I think much of this comes down to political ideologies as much as like/dislike of the person, in this case Palin. She just doesn't seem so evil, nor have such outrageous political views, does she? Of course, her being conservative brings out the hate from liberals, and that goes in the opposite way too of course. People may not agree with her views but I don't know if her views are so bad to warrant such hate, so I think it's more perception and personal with people hating on her.

garbon

Michael Moore is evil though. Him calling his films "documentaries" is offensive. :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: KRonn on November 17, 2009, 04:04:17 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 17, 2009, 03:28:40 PM

Yeah, but if she was a lefty icon like Michael Moore you'd probably not say that. I think much of this comes down to political ideologies as much as like/dislike of the person, in this case Palin. She just doesn't seem so evil, nor have such outrageous political views, does she? Of course, her being conservative brings out the hate from liberals, and that goes in the opposite way too of course. People may not agree with her views but I don't know if her views are so bad to warrant such hate, so I think it's more perception and personal with people hating on her.

I think the primary reason for her offensiveness is her stupidity, though. That, and the way she was picked to be the VP.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on November 17, 2009, 04:16:07 PM
I think the primary reason for her offensiveness is her stupidity, though. That, and the way she was picked to be the VP.

OK, Marti said something I can agree with.

Palin is objectively stupid to the point of being offensive.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.