Main Menu

What is a Spy?

Started by Malthus, November 17, 2009, 10:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2009, 08:04:27 PM
Quote from: Slargos on November 19, 2009, 07:56:39 PM
You may get a dog to act like a wolf by raising it in a wolfpack, but at the end of the day it's still just a fucking mutt, and its get will likely be rabid and dangerous to people.

I like BB well enough, but dressing him up in people clothes doesn't make him any less of a Slav and it's cruel to pretend otherwise.
He upholds the law.

Besides, it's not like the Slavs are inferior to Scandinavians.

Nice try, but I don't bite on statements that are so obviously fallacious.

You need to embrace your heritage sooner or later, Neil.  :hug:

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on November 19, 2009, 08:30:13 PM
Allow me to provide you with an example.  The Russian are superior because their treatment of Islam is better.  The annihilation of the Chechens is better than allowing Stockholm to turn into a den of non-whites.  Say what you will about the brutish stupidity that every cultural Slav exhibits, at least they have the moral courage to stand up for something, anything.
QuoteYou need to embrace your heritage sooner or later, Neil.  :hug:
Why must I?  Heritage is things that happened to me long ago.  Why not live in the now?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on November 19, 2009, 08:35:25 PM
Quote from: Slargos on November 19, 2009, 08:30:13 PM
Allow me to provide you with an example.  The Russian are superior because their treatment of Islam is better.  The annihilation of the Chechens is better than allowing Stockholm to turn into a den of non-whites.  Say what you will about the brutish stupidity that every cultural Slav exhibits, at least they have the moral courage to stand up for something, anything.
QuoteYou need to embrace your heritage sooner or later, Neil.  :hug:
Why must I?  Heritage is things that happened to me long ago.  Why not live in the now?

That was below the belt. :weep:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Barrister on November 17, 2009, 12:28:19 PM
He's as much as spy as is Tonitrus and Ank.

Which is to say he is.
Tonitrus is definitely not a spy. Ank, well, I'm not sure what he actually does.

What makes a spy in your opinion.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point