News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Skype problem

Started by jimmy olsen, November 15, 2009, 09:29:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

My Mom called me via Skype today and I couldn't hear me. I could see them and they could see and hear, but all I got was static.

When I test my audio my headphones pass the test and their microphone supposedly does as well (it's so simple that I find hard to believe they could have messed it up). I tried different audio settings on my computer but it didn't help.

Is there anything else that could be causing the problem?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

katmai

How many times did you try connecting?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Lucidor

Quote from: jimmy olsen on November 15, 2009, 09:29:10 AM
My Mom called me via Skype today and I couldn't hear me. I could see them and they could see and hear, but all I got was static.

When I test my audio my headphones pass the test and their microphone supposedly does as well (it's so simple that I find hard to believe they could have messed it up). I tried different audio settings on my computer but it didn't help.

Is there anything else that could be causing the problem?
And you checked all the settings in Skype itself? It can reset itself sometimes.

HisMajestyBOB

I use iChat/AIM. No problems.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help