And we're back!

Main Menu

Caliga, are you consulting for Finnair?

Started by Malthus, November 13, 2009, 10:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Fly Finnair, earn breast implants.

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aV3NQ0TzSNsw

Edit: I guess they are only doing this to avoid going tits up. I suspect this promotion will be a bust.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Berkut

Does Cal actually like artificially augmented boobs?

I think they always look kind of weird. I guess it doesn't matter if you are never actually going to see them, since they are under someones shirt, but I don't think I would prefer fake C's over real B's (for example) in my SO.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

grumbler

I haven't been keeping abreast of this situation, but think that the airline could have racked its brains to come up with a better way to milk the situation.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

DisturbedPervert

The equivalent of 120 round trip business class flights between Finland and NYC within 5 years is an awful lot

grumbler

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on November 13, 2009, 11:05:14 AM
The equivalent of 120 round trip business class flights between Finland and NYC within 5 years is an awful lot
But if you do it, you get the booby prize!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

I don't like the fake boobs. Feels like palming a basketball. Or a dodgeball.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DGuller

Quote from: Berkut on November 13, 2009, 10:59:39 AM

I think they always look kind of weird. I guess it doesn't matter if you are never actually going to see them, since they are under someones shirt, but I don't think I would prefer fake C's over real B's (for example) in my SO.
I've never understood appeal of the breasts that are stuck solid on someone's chest.  Sag is not good, but it's nice to see some indication that there is some soft tissue there.

Barrister

Quote from: DGuller on November 13, 2009, 11:11:27 AM
Quote from: Berkut on November 13, 2009, 10:59:39 AM

I've never understood appeal of the breasts that are stuck solid on someone's chest.  Sag is not good, but it's nice to see some indication that there is some soft tissue there.

My understanding (not from personal experience) is that not all implants are created equal.

Some implant recipients want the hard and high look.  They get implants that are 'over-filled' with saline, and it gives them a very fake look.  They're probably what you think of when you think breast implants.

Some however have less fill in them, and can assume a much more natural shape.  They also sag more.

There's also differences in the placaement, whether scar tissue forms, etc.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

There are some really good implants out there.  Obviously if you're going from an A cup to a DD it's going to look like they stuffed two basketballs in there, but other implants look and feel natural.

Jacob

Quote from: grumbler on November 13, 2009, 11:05:12 AM
I haven't been keeping abreast of this situation, but think that the airline could have racked its brains to come up with a better way to milk the situation.

They should nip the situation in the bud and just leave us with the pleasant mammaries.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PRC

Fake Boobs only look good when stretching tight shirts and even then only if they're a plausible size compared to the girls body type.  Natural Tits FTW.

Josquius

I've never came across implants in reality. I would like too though. They look alright at least.
██████
██████
██████

sbr

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.