Main Menu

Ambien / Stillnox (zolpidem) ?

Started by Capetan Mihali, November 10, 2009, 06:23:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 11, 2009, 01:36:04 PM
Why can't you sleep?

J'ai des malades mentales...

Anyways, just took a 10mg zolpidem and a 50mg trazodone and about to hit the proverbial hay.  We'll see how it goes.

A demain... :zzz:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Valdemar

Quote from: Korea on November 11, 2009, 11:19:38 PM
Why can't you sleep?

My brain is too busy. I've never tried the scripts but I have to a pop a melatonin tablet or two at night.

For an otherwise healthy young person that seems like the wrong way to go about it.. how about finding out how to unwind istead?

V

Pat

I sometimes have trouble sleeping so I have them prescribed. Never acted funny on them, more than writing strange things to people over MSN. Of course, you're supposed to try to sleep after taking them. If you try to stay awake, they have hallucinory effects. You can see some weird things some times.

Lucidor: First time I had a prescription of 20 zolpidem, next time 20 zopiclon, next time 20 stilnoct, all 0.5 mg. Same doctor.

Capetan Mihali

It's a good knocker-outer.   :)

Great review from Dan of Mandeville, LA on Topix.com:

this is one of the many reasons y ambien is the greatest drug ever created...

Doctors prescribe it like candy

They say no addictive properties(lol)

can bring bring people out of comas (WTF lol)

whats next ambien brings people back from the dead

and its good to know that i have the support of one of the countries great leaders in colin powel

just wait a few years till a few people drive off cliffs or the doctors actually try some of the medication and ambien will be nearly impossible to get a prescription for..... till then have fun date raping ur own spouses, bringing relatives out of comas and walking around aimlessly in ur ambien stupor with no memory...

long live ambien the drug of the 00's

God bless Ambien.  Keep on keeping on date raping your wife and bringing your cousin out of a coma.
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Korea

Quote from: Fate on November 12, 2009, 12:27:55 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 12, 2009, 12:25:16 AM
Why can't you sleep?

My brain is too busy. I've never tried the scripts but I have to a pop a melatonin tablet or two at night.

You know those things don't work right?

Shh, placebo works quite well.

I guess I can vouch for that then. And it's better than taking actual sleeping pills because then your just extremely groggy in the morning.
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Valdemar on November 12, 2009, 07:10:24 AM
Why can't you sleep?

For an otherwise healthy young person that seems like the wrong way to go about it.. how about finding out how to unwind istead?

V

Maybe I'm not healthy. :(
I want my mother fucking points!