News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CFL:football for lame Canucks

Started by Barrister, November 08, 2009, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Bombers-Ti Cats on now.  Bombers win and they host the Eastern semi.  Bombers lose and they're out.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 01:49:56 PM
Please find the correct thread for this CFL nonsense :rolleyes:

59 yard INT for a TD. :yeah:

Bombers up 14-7.

Barrister

We do actually have a CFL thread out there, though it hasn't been used in a couple months.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on November 08, 2009, 02:02:53 PM
We do actually have a CFL thread out there, though it hasn't been used in a couple months.

Was easier to split off :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Barrister

stjaba

I am actually semi-impressed with Josh Freeman, the Bucs' rookie QB making his first start against Green Bay. Of course, fate required that he would make his first start in the cursed cream-orange uniforms, but he's had a decent game so far.

Barrister

Quote from: stjaba on November 08, 2009, 02:45:46 PM
I am actually semi-impressed with Josh Freeman, the Bucs' rookie QB making his first start against Green Bay. Of course, fate required that he would make his first start in the cursed cream-orange uniforms, but he's had a decent game so far.

Uh oh - better watch out for Katmai - apparently talking about the wrong kind of football in a thread is verbotten. :rolleyes:

katmai

If i want to hear about boring ass football for players who can't make it in NFl i'll open this thread, for the bonafide NFL I'll read the other thread without having to hear about Bleu Bomber and Roughriders (how ghey can you get?)
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 02:51:20 PM
If i want to hear about boring ass football for players who can't make it in NFl i'll open this thread, for the bonafide NFL I'll read the other thread without having to hear about Bleu Bomber and Roughriders (how ghey can you get?)

You have a TR avatar and yet you call "Roughriders" gay?  :rolleyes:

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on November 08, 2009, 02:53:21 PM
Quote from: katmai on November 08, 2009, 02:51:20 PM

You have a TR avatar and yet you call "Roughriders" gay?  :rolleyes:

:lol:

Hell, what kind of a nick is "Teddy"?

Speak softly and carry a big stick, indeed.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Barrister

Well this game looks to be over.  28-16, 6 minutes left in the 4th.   :cry:

I think big Blue has one 1st down in the entire 2nd half.

crazy canuck

Before this season I had not appreciated how much it sucks that 6 out of 8 teams make the playoffs.  The fact that the Lions can still make the playoffs is a complete joke.

Barrister

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2009, 04:00:54 PM
Before this season I had not appreciated how much it sucks that 6 out of 8 teams make the playoffs.  The fact that the Lions can still make the playoffs is a complete joke.

Meh.  Even if they manage to beat Hamilton, it's not as if they're going to beat Montreal.

Barrister