Total Members Voted: 47

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on November 06, 2009, 03:06:58 PM
Mmmhmm. :mmm:

Make loooooove
Even if you're dead
You're body maybe cold, but it can still be hot in your bed.

Make loooooove
Don't be afraid
Just because your heart ain't beaten doesn't mean you can't get laid.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Korea on November 06, 2009, 02:27:36 PM
Zombies are way too gross and way too scary. Werewolves are way too hot and way too hairy.

But vampires are cold, sexy, powerful, and immortal.

That's almost poetry.

Zombies are way too gross and way too scary,

Werewolves are way too hot and way too hairy,

A Vampire is cool but he's probably a fairy;

So what's a poor girl to do?

;)

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on November 06, 2009, 03:30:06 PM
Zombies are way too gross and way too scary. Werewolves are way too hot and way too hairy.

That's almost poetry.

;)

Well as far as we know, she went for a Hunter. :P

Maximus

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on November 06, 2009, 03:37:22 PM
Quote from: Malthus on November 06, 2009, 03:30:06 PM

That's almost poetry.

;)

Well as far as we know, she went for a Hunter. :P

:lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

Syt

Quote from: Valmy on November 06, 2009, 03:07:56 PM
Quote from: Martinus on November 06, 2009, 02:06:43 PM
Eternal youth, emo-ness and hot guys writhing in ecstasy whenever you suck them. What's not to like?

Looking eternally young?  Alright.

Being mentally a 15 year old for all eternity?  Lame.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Fewer gay zombies than gay vampires. Voted zombies. Werewolves are too niche.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Sophie Scholl

Werewolves/creatures, then vampires pre-recent awfulness, then zombies.  I guess I never really got zombies.  I've seen numerous movies involving them, but it's all just kind of meh.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Capetan Mihali

Werewolves, I suppose.   I have a few Anne Rice-obsessed gay male friends who staked out vampire territory, and I never got into zombies.  I guess in cod-psychoanalytic terms, zombies are the uncanny, and werewolves are the return of the repressed?
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on November 06, 2009, 07:09:39 PM
Werewolves, I suppose.   I have a few Anne Rice-obsessed gay male friends who staked out vampire territory, and I never got into zombies.  I guess in cod-psychoanalytic terms, zombies are the uncanny, and werewolves are the return of the repressed?

Werewolves are the inevitable response to the post-feminist world, allowing men to recapture their rightful place in the state of nature.  And plenty of doggie-style.

Sahib

I hate zombies with a passion because of the disgusting fixation of nerd masses, and Vampires are ghey.
I guess that lives werewolves for me.
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever