At least 7 dead, 20 wounded in Fort Hood shooting

Started by Kleves, November 05, 2009, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Queequeg on November 15, 2009, 05:18:26 PM
Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 02:18:20 PM
My religion and my ethnicity are personal matters that do not interfere with my profesion.
Yeah.  You just "happen" to get aroused when tying up Iraqi women and children.

And you get aroused by dead civilizations.

Glass house, meet stones.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: Queequeg on November 15, 2009, 05:18:26 PM
My religion and my ethnicity are personal matters that do not interfere with my profesion.
Yeah.  You just "happen" to get aroused when tying up Iraqi women and children.

That's slander.  Siege is impotent.  He don't get aroused by nothing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Neil

Fuck off.

I have proven my loyalty, my profesionalism, and my sense of duty.

So you're a mercenary then?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Fate

Viking

Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 01:30:32 PM
Quote from: Viking on November 15, 2009, 01:25:09 PM
Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2009, 01:03:11 PM
McVeigh :)

Who cares?

All whitey names sound the same.

Don't worry, grumbler got it wrong first and monkey see monkey do, so you are forgiven.

Are you calling me a monkey? Are you, racist prick?

I don't know if this is more insulting, but I was saying you were at least as good as grumbler.  :hug:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Neil on November 15, 2009, 01:50:02 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2009, 01:46:41 PM
Pretty funny to see Siegy goofing on Nidal, as he's cut from the same fucking cloth.
A politico-religious extremist in the midst of the US armed services, complete with a fundamentalist and dangerous agenda, antithetical to the oath he took.  At least Nidal wasn't an agent for another nation's military.

Out of the three of you goofy ass fucks, I'd take McVeigh.
I was going to say, if Obama cuts off aid to Israel, expect Siege to shoot up a US Army base.

shhh.. .the NSABot monitoring this place will flag siegy. And after this Nidal thing at Ft. Hood they might just kick him out of Iraq. He's like the only guy who wants to be there!!!! He'd come home to you and take revenge.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

Anyone seen Jennifer's Body?  Just read an article on Megan Fox in the NYT, it's the 3rd movie she's been in.  She plays a lesbian zombie.  Bombed at the box office, seems like it's right up Languish's alley.

Admiral Yi

How the fuck did I put that post in this thread?  :huh:

Razgovory

Frankly son, I don't know why you do the shit you do.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

HisMajestyBOB

Nidal was shooting at lesbian zombies?
We should give him a medal. Figures that liberal commie Obama would want to lock up a real American hero.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Syt

Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 01:40:57 PM
Quote from: Syt on November 15, 2009, 01:35:16 PM
Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2009, 01:03:11 PM
McVeigh :)

Who cares?

All whitey names sound the same.

Final proof that siege can't be who he claims to be. What Jew worth his matzeballs would misspell "Veigh" in any circumstance?

Oy Vey!

What's "Veigh"?

As in, "Oy Vey"? Don't you speak Yiddish?  :cry:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

I'm so glad I was in the Grenadian rainforest when all of this happened and didn't read or watch a single news story for six whole days.  :) I can't imagine how much CNN would have played this up.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 16, 2009, 12:08:23 AM
How the fuck did I put that post in this thread?  :huh:
Your love of lesbians is well known.  Marty acknowledges you as the champion of Gayness that he could never be.
PDH!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Josephus on November 18, 2009, 05:45:05 PM
I'm so glad I was in the Grenadian rainforest when all of this happened and didn't read or watch a single news story for six whole days.  :) I can't imagine how much CNN would have played this up.
Plotting another Cuban coup!  :o

(You seem to be getting a little testy on the board these days.  I hope you realize my jabs are meant in good-hearted fun.)