At least 7 dead, 20 wounded in Fort Hood shooting

Started by Kleves, November 05, 2009, 04:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Siege

Quote from: grumbler on November 13, 2009, 08:24:20 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 13, 2009, 08:13:38 PM
While I've no problem with this narrative, this part was rather stupid. Different people have different breaking points...we aren't all created equal.
Anyone who used the term "mainstream media" (particularly as a singular noun) is shouting how moronic their thinking is.

"The Mainstream Media" are simply the modern version of "the Jewish World Conspiracy" - a boogieman concept on which one can blame everything.

Was this guy a psychotic who increasingly identified with the absolutism of Islamism as he cracked?  Looks like that to me.  But he is as individual a snowflake as Timothy McVay (who was far worse as a killer, IMO), and so the lessons we can learn from him are as limited as those we learned from McVay (who would seem, from background, pretty much indistinguishable from the victims of Hasan).

People are individuals.  It is dangerous to Grallonize, as Krauthammer and others appear to be doing.

I guess I am saying that i agree with you, but am more emphatic about it!  :D

Whoa, are you seriously comparing this guy to Timothy McVay?

Dude, this guy is muslim.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Siege

Viking

Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 01:23:37 PM
Quote from: garbon on November 15, 2009, 01:03:11 PM
McVeigh :)

Who cares?

All whitey names sound the same.

Don't worry, grumbler got it wrong first and monkey see monkey do, so you are forgiven.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Siege

Quote from: Viking on November 15, 2009, 01:25:09 PM

Who cares?

Don't worry, grumbler got it wrong first and monkey see monkey do, so you are forgiven.

Are you calling me a monkey? Are you, racist prick?

DGuller

If you look past the explosion and the kooky stuff, McVeigh wasn't really that bad of a guy.

Syt

Who cares?

Final proof that siege can't be who he claims to be. What Jew worth his matzeballs would misspell "Veigh" in any circumstance?

Oy Vey!
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Siege

Quote from: DGuller on November 15, 2009, 01:31:43 PM
If you look past the explosion and the kooky stuff, McVeigh wasn't really that bad of a guy.

Yes he was.

The diference is not all whiteys are like him, while all muslims are like that Nadal Hassan dude.

Very few whiteys admire McVeight, very few muslims don't see Nadal Hassan as a hero.

The "very few muslims" being the suppossely moderate muslims that I hear so much about but nobody seems to find.

Siege

Quote from: Syt on November 15, 2009, 01:35:16 PM

Who cares?

Final proof that siege can't be who he claims to be. What Jew worth his matzeballs would misspell "Veigh" in any circumstance?

Oy Vey!

What's "Veigh"?

I don't know anything with that name in either Sefarad, Ashkenaz or Mizrah.

CountDeMoney

Pretty funny to see Siegy goofing on Nidal, as he's cut from the same fucking cloth.
A politico-religious extremist in the midst of the US armed services, complete with a fundamentalist and dangerous agenda, antithetical to the oath he took.  At least Nidal wasn't an agent for another nation's military.

Out of the three of you goofy ass fucks, I'd take McVeigh.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 15, 2009, 01:46:41 PM
Pretty funny to see Siegy goofing on Nidal, as he's cut from the same fucking cloth.
A politico-religious extremist in the midst of the US armed services, complete with a fundamentalist and dangerous agenda, antithetical to the oath he took.  At least Nidal wasn't an agent for another nation's military.

Out of the three of you goofy ass fucks, I'd take McVeigh.
I was going to say, if Obama cuts off aid to Israel, expect Siege to shoot up a US Army base.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Siege

Fuck off.

I have proven my loyalty, my profesionalism, and my sense of duty.

My religion and my ethnicity are personal matters that do not interfere with my profesion.

Queequeg

Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 02:18:20 PM
My religion and my ethnicity are personal matters that do not interfere with my profesion.
Yeah.  You just "happen" to get aroused when tying up Iraqi women and children. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Siege on November 15, 2009, 01:38:13 PM
Yes he was.

The diference is not all whiteys are like him, while all muslims are like that Nadal Hassan dude.
This is retarded.  Not all white people have blown up federal buildings with fertilizer bombs.  Not all Muslims have shot up crowds of infidels.  The percentage of Muslims who engage in political violence, or approve of political violence, is much much higher than the percentage of American whites who do, but when when you say ALL Muslims it's just plain wrong.