Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

A collection of bank robbery notes:
http://www.banknotes365.com/
More sad than funny.

HisMajestyBOB

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Well they all appear to have both eyes so Paul isn't in there. :(
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Josquius

Wow Alaska sucks. One guy asking for one $100 bill.

Quote from: Razgovory on November 05, 2009, 07:47:30 AM
What's a dye pack?
A trap.
They put it in money given to crooks and it explodes marking the money and making it useless.
██████
██████
██████

Eddie Teach

"Don't any of you fucking pigs move, or I'll execute every last one of ya!"
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 05, 2009, 09:40:15 AM
"Don't any of you fucking pigs move, or I'll execute every last one of ya!"

Gimme the loot!  Gimme the loot! (I'm a bad boy)
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on November 05, 2009, 07:58:00 AM
Well they all appear to have both eyes so Paul isn't in there. :(

Some of them have sunglasses; one of those could be him.   :cool:
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

KRonn

I love the ones with robbers wearing the high school sports team jackets, with their names on it. Things like that.    :D   

Eddie Teach

What's with all the people asking for a couple hundred dollars?  :lol:

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on November 05, 2009, 09:52:51 AM
What, do you think someone intelligent is actually going to attempt a bank robbery? :contract:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

stjaba

My favorite note simply read:

QuoteRobbery

by this 91 year old man

Razgovory

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2009, 10:07:24 AM
What, do you think someone intelligent is actually going to attempt a bank robbery? :contract:

I think Stalin did.

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on November 05, 2009, 10:07:24 AM

Not with a gun, anyway.

Fraud is the crime of the intelligent. The most intelligent criminals are the ones running the bank.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius