News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NHL 2009 Official Thread

Started by Strix, March 10, 2009, 01:30:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

It's the new face of the Montreal Canadiens.

I miss Komisarek :(
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Hopefully the new face of the Montreal Canadiens will be able to be a little bit physical.  They need some grit, pronto.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

charliebear

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 01, 2009, 01:08:43 PM
Hossa to Chicago.

Might be for 12 years

I'm not sad about this.  Hossa didn't even show up during the Finals.  He contributed next to nothing.

saskganesh

humans were created in their own image

saskganesh

Grey Fox

saskganesh

Grey Fox

Scuderi
Koivu
Kovalev
Biron
Beauchemin
Tanguay
Sundin

Neil

:lol:  Sundin.

Never has there been more hot air blown about a less talented player.  At least when Favre fucks around, you know he's a first-ballot Hall-of-Famer and a big deal.  Sundin was a good player who happened to play for a terrible team with a huge media market.  He is not The Answer.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grey Fox

He can show the young kids to play pokers tho. He needs to go to Pheonix really.

saskganesh

as a Canucklehead, I would sign Sundin for 25% above league average which is $2.1 million. I think he fits in Vancouver.  But I would demand a full season.

Tanguay. Tanguay is intriquing.

Ed Anger

QuoteThe Columbus Blue Jackets have locked up their franchise player, signing star winger Rick Nash to an eight-year, $62.4 million deal.

Yeah.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: saskganesh on July 02, 2009, 03:32:45 PM
as a Canucklehead, I would sign Sundin for 25% above league average which is $2.1 million. I think he fits in Vancouver.  But I would demand a full season.

Tanguay. Tanguay is intriquing.

Tanguay is a great great player. under the radar of many, though. I'd give Sundin a chance at the salary you suggest, but not a penny more, and yeah I'd love to see him with a season under his belt. I think he'd have a way better March & playoffs.
:p

Grey Fox

I think I'm going to be a Sens fan now.

Kovy Kovy!

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on July 06, 2009, 05:31:16 PM
I think I'm going to be a Sens fan now.

Abandon all hope ye who enter here.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."