News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 8: The League Strikes Back

Started by CountDeMoney, October 27, 2009, 06:13:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Man do the Packers ever need to win this game.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Admiral Yi

Ed Anger

Quote from: Vince on November 01, 2009, 04:31:16 PM
I hate Ted Ginn with the heat of a thousand suns.

:)

he is still a mediocre receiver. CATCH WITH YOUR HANDS, YOU FUCK.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Ed Anger on November 01, 2009, 05:00:06 PM

Yes he is.  I really hope Hartline develops into a decent receiver.

Ed Anger

Quote from: vonmoltke on November 01, 2009, 05:31:24 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on November 01, 2009, 05:00:06 PM

Yes he is.  I really hope Hartline develops into a decent receiver.

Hartline is Gonzo-ish.

He suffers from leaving school early which every damn Ohio State receiver seems to do. Damn it.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

The Ravens turned in their most impressive total effort to date today.  Kyle Orton was a bitch today.

Barrister

Only tuned in to the Minny-GB game about 10 minutes ago, and it's turned wild. :o
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2009, 05:40:11 PM
The Ravens turned in their most impressive total effort to date today.  Kyle Orton was a bitch today.
It's hard to be the man when your line bitches out on you.

I hope our population of Wyominites appreciates what the Ravens have done for them.

MadBurgerMaker

<_<

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d813d9a0a&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Quote"I'm concerned," said Daniels, who made his first Pro Bowl last season. "It doesn't feel good."

Daniels, who entered the game leading all NFL tight ends with 497 receiving yards, said he's scheduled to have tests Monday to determine the severity of the injury.
"It doesn't look good," Kubiak said. "Obviously, (trainers) feel like he may have done some damage. I better be careful, but it does not look good."

CountDeMoney

MadBurgerMaker

Yeah that's a pretty good fantasy TE.  Bad timing for the real life team too, with the Colts up next week.  The rookie (James Casey out of Rice) is going to get a lot more looks now, I'd imagine. 

PDH

Quote from: Neil on November 01, 2009, 07:02:51 PM
I hope our population of Wyominites appreciates what the Ravens have done for them.
Damn straight
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Oh and the Frozen Wetbacks pwned the Frozen Yukoners in LFFL!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son