And we're back!

Main Menu

Your Contact with Hard Drugs

Started by Admiral Yi, March 27, 2009, 06:00:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norgy

Drugs? Sure.
I have an ex who was a skag fiend.
I also dabbled in mind-expansion in my youth. The problem was that once the mind was expanded, it kind of retracted and became very, very cramped and uncomfortable. Kind of like a one-room apartment with no bathroom shared with a family of migrant workers from Bangladesh.

Iormlund

DisturbedPervert

Never done more than weed myself, and that only a handful of times, cause I didn't like it.

But lots of guys in my frat did coke, E, and shrooms on a fairly regular basis.  One dude smoked weed multiple times per day for 4 years, in addition to weekly coke and E, and managed to pull off a near 4.0 in astrophysics.

An ex girlfriend became an intravenous heroin addict after we broke up, that was pretty cool.

And of course in Berkeley there were always lots of cracked out homeless people and gutter punks wandering around.

Josquius

I knew a bunch of people who do cocaine.
I don't know any heroin people and only run into them when they're beggers/thieves, I think the bloke I half blinded once was probally a heroin junky.
I know a bunch of people who do pills. And shrooms.
Weed is bleh. Not so much in Sweden but elsewhere I know tonnes of people who use it. Its nothing.

I do know one girl who says she used to be into really hard stuff but I'm not sure what...

Myself I've only done weed a few times (Its not for me) and mushrooms once.
██████
██████
██████

szmik

I tried coke few times.

My friends were smoking weed and hash.
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Tyr on March 28, 2009, 06:51:53 AM
I think the bloke I half blinded once was probally a heroin junky.

:huh: I must have missed this story.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

I've tried some harder drugs though they, generally, weren't my cup of tea.

I know people who've done coke and E but I've never really known any addicts.  That's about it.
Let's bomb Russia!

BuddhaRhubarb

I live in Vancouver. downtown I see crackheads everywhere, meth-heads if I go to the west end. My area reeks of pot pretty much everywhere. Junkies shoot up at bus stops. people drink aqua velva and rice wine out in the open.
As far as my own self:  I drink beer/wine occasionally, smoke a little pot here and there.. have done lots of hallucinogens, etc...in my youth, but that's for young people.

I made some detailed descriptions back in KAPland daze(tm) if you were there you may recall.
:p

Razgovory

In the mental hospital you find people who are into all kinds of drugs.  Heroin, cocaine, Meth, what ever.  Now that I think of it, they were sort of a screwy bunch.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Razgovory on March 28, 2009, 01:30:00 PM
In the mental hospital you find people who are into all kinds of drugs.  Heroin, cocaine, Meth, what ever.  Now that I think of it, they were sort of a screwy bunch.

:lol:
:p