Main Menu

Giant, penis-eating worm found in UK aquarium

Started by Malthus, October 23, 2009, 10:36:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 23, 2009, 02:52:34 PM
Brain has the penis of Charles XII.

I wish.

Speaking of which it has recently been decided that they will get permission to open Charles XII's tomb a fifth time to try to solve the murder mystery. Since the geeks who care about whether he was murdered or not are interested only in the skull (which in itself is commendable) maybe the penis could be liberated when no one is watching.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Malthus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on October 23, 2009, 02:56:06 PM
Quote from: Malthus on October 23, 2009, 10:36:05 AM
I mean really. You can't make this shit up.

http://www.practicalfishkeeping.co.uk/pfk/pages/item.php?news=2279

Apparently you can

Well, the penis-eating part.  :D The discovery of a giant carnivorous worm in an aquarium is still pretty funny.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

katmai

Quote from: Malthus on October 23, 2009, 02:26:27 PM

Edit: look at the pics in the link. That's one ugly-ass worm.

There are good looking worms?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Admiral Yi

I am beginning to suspect that Malthus had an unusually traumatic bris.

lustindarkness

I liked these worms more when the story included the penis eating.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

The Brain

Did anyone make a joke about a diet of worms yet?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Galrion

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lucidor

Quote from: Galrion on October 23, 2009, 09:23:00 PM
The dread Candiru...
God damn it, just don't pee in the water! How hard could it be! :p

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017