And we're back!

Main Menu

that's funk

Started by camstutz, March 27, 2009, 02:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

camstutz

penis pickle

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2009, 02:59:52 PM
/golfclap

As if we didn't know it was your sock puppet. You used to be more creative.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Ed Anger

Shanna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Valmy

Aw man I thought this was going to be about Ed Anger's siblings.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 27, 2009, 03:02:51 PM

Shanna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash.

Thanks. Been looking for that pic for a while. And was too lazy to put the DVD in the PC.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on March 27, 2009, 03:03:01 PM
Aw man I thought this was going to be about Ed Anger's siblings.

No sisters.

Also, for the record, this isn't a sock of mine.

Admiral Yi

Single most bizarrest post ever.

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 27, 2009, 03:04:38 PM
Nah, Ogle's first post was way weirder.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

lustindarkness

Quote from: Admiral Yi on March 27, 2009, 03:04:38 PM
Never read Lettow's posts?
Grand Duke of Lurkdom