News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

John McCain's kid has great cans

Started by Caliga, October 15, 2009, 11:24:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Josephus on October 15, 2009, 04:46:10 PM
Is there a minimum boob requirement for VP?
Yes, which is why we've got Biden. -_-
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2009, 10:35:27 PM
:lol:
I actually like the guy, but you can't help but laugh at his antics.  In fact, maybe that's why I like him.

Josephus

I haven't seen or heard Biden do anything. In fact I forgot all about him. Which is what a VP is supposed to do.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

Quote from: Josephus on October 16, 2009, 07:47:54 AM
I haven't seen or heard Biden do anything. In fact I forgot all about him. Which is what a VP is supposed to do.
He mad a couple of goofy comments in the early days of the administration.  Then he had a hamburger at Five Guys and apparently was sated and stopped babbling.  He now, to the best of my knowledge, does the job whose requirements you correctly describe.  :cool: