Breaking Aussie news - "No oral sex, says ute crash waitress"

Started by Brazen, October 15, 2009, 09:31:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brazen

http://www.ntnews.com.au/article/2009/10/10/91575_ntnews.html

QuoteA WOMAN accused of performing a sexual act on a man when he crashed in Darwin's rural area is outraged at the allegation and says it is "absolutely wrong".

Allyson White said the standout burn mark left by her seatbelt across her chest was proof the claims of "amorous activities" with the driver were not true.

"I was not sucking his d*** - and it's pretty obvious that wasn't the case ... you only have to look at the mark on my chest," she said.

"Clearly I had my seatbelt on, so it's impossible that I'd be leaning over sucking his d*** unless he is hung like a donkey or I've got a f****** rubber neck.

"If it was true I'd just cop it sweet and think 'how embarrassing, I got caught sucking someone's d***' - but it is not true and that's what is p****** me off.

"It didn't happen like that at all - he was just going too fast."

Police told in Thursday's Northern Territory News how they believe a driver crashed his car while involved in "amorous activities" with his female passenger.

They said the 33-year-old man was distracted by the woman and veered off the road, smashing his single cab Hilux ute into a concrete drain on Pioneer Rd in Humpty Doo.

But Ms White said it was a lie and she wanted to set the record straight.

Even the unnamed driver's statement to police had no hints of any fellatio taking place.

"I don't understand where that story has come from," she said.

"It may have looked bad when police first arrived as my girls were hanging out all over the place. I also had a $5 note wedged between my boobs so they probably just assumed I was a sex worker or something and he'd already paid me.

"But $5 is a bit cheap for a head job."

Ms White, 34, said she had been at the Howard Springs Tavern celebrating a friend's birthday when they decided to go back to a friend's place in Humpty Doo.

She said they stopped into the Humpty Doo Tavern where she usually works to invite other friends, including the unnamed driver, along to the bash.

He did not know how to get to the house so she jumped in his car to give him directions.

"We are just friends and it's pissing me off as people think I have done this behind my boyfriend's back - it makes me feel like a dirty bitch when I've done nothing wrong."

"Fair enough he shouldn't have been driving but I didn't realise he was drunk and would never have got in the car if I did."

Ms White was taken by St John Ambulance to Royal Darwin Hospital with chest injuries following the crash.

The driver was charged with drink driving after allegedly blowing .147 per cent, as well as driving without due care and driving without a licence.

Viking

for those who are curious..

ute (as in utility vehicle) is australian for pick up truck.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

derspiess

Quote from: Viking on October 15, 2009, 09:38:31 AM

What is Australian for "beer"?  :unsure:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Viking

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2009, 10:28:37 AM

depending on where you are and how much you want to drink, anything from middy to pot to schooner to handle to pint

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Though, this being Darwin.. she might have had one of these.

the one on the left is 2 liters.

Brazen

Quote from: Viking on October 15, 2009, 10:33:09 AM
depending on where you are and how much you want to drink, anything from middy to pot to schooner to handle to pint
Also old and new, coldie, stubby, amber fluid, longneck, tally, tinny and throw-down.

And if you're not mucking about, a slab.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Viking

Quote from: Brazen on October 15, 2009, 10:37:08 AM
Quote from: Viking on October 15, 2009, 10:33:09 AM
Also old and new, coldie, stubby, amber fluid, longneck, tally, tinny and throw-down.

And if you're not mucking about, a slab.

old new are types of beer
stubby is a small bottle
amber fluid is generic beer
longneck bottle with a long nexk
tally is a schooner
tinny is a can
throw down is a fight
slab is 24 tinnies

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Barrister on October 15, 2009, 05:22:13 PM
Silly aussies - that's called a two-four. :canuck:
Do you call a half-rack a one-two? :canuck:

I like slab, might use it.

Syt

Quote from: derspiess on October 15, 2009, 10:28:37 AM

I order schooners of Fosters or Ayers Rock down at the Aussie pub. If they don't have XXXX, that is.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 16, 2009, 10:46:50 AM
Quote from: Barrister on October 15, 2009, 05:22:13 PM
Silly aussies - that's called a two-four. :canuck:
Do you call a half-rack a one-two? :canuck:

Nope.  That's just a case.

A 26 ounce bottle does get called a two-six however.

Barrister