News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

CdM moving to Canada eh?

Started by katmai, October 15, 2009, 04:22:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I thought about becoming a cop. However, all that running and psych evaluations.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2009, 02:44:16 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 15, 2009, 02:42:36 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2009, 02:29:53 PM
Sorry, but your veiled "well, the world needs ditch diggers, too" attitude doesn't fly with me, you elitist fuck.

But the world doesn't need ditch-diggers.  We have backhoes for digging ditches.  :contract:

But we do need cops.

Tonitrus is overqualified, since he can walk and chew gum.  Now the mutt whose family you married into, I don't know.

Not brother-in-law.  Brother.  :contract:

Of course both of my brothers-in-law are both making more money than I am by working in the oil industry.  One of them has a 2 year diploma, the other has highschool.   :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on October 15, 2009, 02:46:16 PM

So you're the favorite.  Like he needs more shit from Mom.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2009, 02:49:24 PM

Why does everyone keep saying that! :mad:

Our parents love us both equally.  They told us so.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on October 15, 2009, 02:50:50 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2009, 02:49:24 PM

Why does everyone keep saying that! :mad:

Our parents love us both equally.  They told us so.

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2009, 02:44:16 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 15, 2009, 02:42:36 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 15, 2009, 02:29:53 PM
Sorry, but your veiled "well, the world needs ditch diggers, too" attitude doesn't fly with me, you elitist fuck.

But the world doesn't need ditch-diggers.  We have backhoes for digging ditches.  :contract:

But we do need cops.

Tonitrus is overqualified, since he can walk and chew gum.  Now the mutt whose family you married into, I don't know.

I meant "Seattle" in the generic sense.  I was thinking more of the outlying areas....either one of the super-rich suburbs that pay you to get your Bachelor's degree while you arrest millionares for spousal abuse and cocaine.  Or a rural county near a National Park, where in Washington, the most you might have deal with is the white trash and meth dealers/hippie pot growers. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tonitrus on October 15, 2009, 08:36:43 PM
I meant "Seattle" in the generic sense.  I was thinking more of the outlying areas....either one of the super-rich suburbs that pay you to get your Bachelor's degree while you arrest millionares for spousal abuse and cocaine.  Or a rural county near a National Park, where in Washington, the most you might have deal with is the white trash and meth dealers/hippie pot growers.

You're still overqualified.