OH NOES! CAPTAIN LOU DIED

Started by Caliga, October 14, 2009, 12:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Vince

I liked the Friday Zelda cartoons better.   :blush:

Caliga

You know something weird?  Now that I think about it, I've never played a single Mario Bros. game.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on October 15, 2009, 07:04:57 AM
You know something weird?  Now that I think about it, I've never played a single Mario Bros. game.

Super Mario Bros. gathered a lot of dust on my shelf when I got ticked off around World 4 and never beat it; I played a lot of SMB2 and SMB3, though.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on October 15, 2009, 07:04:57 AM

You really didn't miss much.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Well yeah, they always looked ghey to me.  :)

Part of it was simply that I never had a Nintendo.  When other kids were getting Nintendos, I had my trusty Commodore 64 with like 3,000 pirated games.  :cool:

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Caliga on October 15, 2009, 08:18:32 AM
Well yeah, they always looked ghey to me.  :)

Part of it was simply that I never had a Nintendo.  When other kids were getting Nintendos, I had my trusty Commodore 64 with like 3,000 pirated games.  :cool:

I'm willing to grant not missing much by never playing Mario games, but never owning a Nintendo?  Now that's a travesty.  No Contra, Tetris, or The Hunt for Red October? :(
Experience bij!

Caliga

I had the first and third games on my C64 which had much better graphics and sound.  Face it, the NES was a total piece of shit in terms of technology. :(

Ed Anger

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 15, 2009, 08:27:50 AM
I had: BOTH.

I was: Awesome
I guess I could have had both if I wanted, but neither me nor my brother ever asked our parents for an NES.  The first console we owned was a Sega Genesis, and around that time my brother stole an SNES from this wimpy Flip kid so we had that too.  I loved the SNES.  Chrono Trigger :wub:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on October 15, 2009, 08:29:40 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 15, 2009, 08:27:50 AM
I had: BOTH.

I was: Awesome
I guess I could have had both if I wanted, but neither me nor my brother ever asked our parents for an NES.  The first console we owned was a Sega Genesis, and around that time my brother stole an SNES from this wimpy Flip kid so we had that too.  I loved the SNES.  Chrono Trigger :wub:

I bought my NES with my own money. :goodboy:

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.