Euroweenies
2 (5.7%)
Celebrities
4 (11.4%)
All of the Above
10 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 34

Neil

Everyone who is ruining the world for people.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Quote from: DGuller on October 13, 2009, 01:49:40 PM
I see.  Was it like Al Gore kissing his wife moment?

That was a disturbing thing to watch.  Thanks for the reminder.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Caliga

Quote from: derspiess on October 13, 2009, 02:22:29 PM
That was a disturbing thing to watch.  Thanks for the reminder.
I remember it coming across as completely fake, but not really "disturbing".  I mean, they have a bunch of kids, so clearly they have sexual intercourse.  :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on October 13, 2009, 02:29:32 PM
Wtf. Noone mentioned me.  <_<

If you would have picked on Nixon more I would have added you. :hug:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Quote from: Neil on October 13, 2009, 02:14:35 PM

Very disappointing from you Neil. I was expecting more like "Faggots, Homos, Communists, Torontonians, Polish, Portuguese, Hell all Eurotards, Jaron, and lots more...."
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Savonarola

Usually I watch movies on the cardio machines at the gym, but this weekend I had forgotten my head phones and had no silent movies.  So I picked up one of the gym magazines; "US" was the only one that wasn't specifically a woman's magazine so I read that.  Now I want all celebrities to die violent deaths, preferably at the hands of Charles Manson.  Free him California!
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Neil

Quote from: Josephus on October 13, 2009, 02:31:12 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 13, 2009, 02:14:35 PM

Very disappointing from you Neil. I was expecting more like "Faggots, Homos, Communists, Torontonians, Polish, Portuguese, Hell all Eurotards, Jaron, and lots more...."
What sort of people do you think that I would think are ruining the world?

Besides, there's nothing inherently wrong with living in Toronto.  Rather, it's the idea that living in Toronto makes you worldly.  Also, I oppose the improper ideas of leftism wherever I find them, while embracing that which the left has to teach people.  I am a man of every political persuasion.

Is homosexuality really so dangerous?  I think not.  Rather, the idea of individuality, of standing out, that's where the real threat is.

Of course, Martinusism is unforgivable.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Capetan Mihali

"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Barrister on October 13, 2009, 01:39:10 PM
Quote from: DGuller on October 13, 2009, 01:35:55 PM
What's with the Harper hate?  I know he's a conservative, but are there other personality flaws that explain it?

That's really it.  :huh:

No, seriously.  I've never heard of a major politician with fewer character flaws.  He's kind of dull, not especially charismatic, still with his first wife, speaks good French, etc.  There's nothing to personally dislike about the man other than his politics.

Yeah, he has a genuine French CANADIAN accent :D At least, he doesn't use keske ;)

Razgovory

Nobody on the list but the poll creater is getting there.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017