Yuros to me! Free Ryanair flights after BBC stitch-up job.

Started by Brazen, October 14, 2009, 05:45:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Barrister

Quote from: Habbaku on October 14, 2009, 11:28:05 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on October 14, 2009, 06:50:56 AM
All airlines sucks.

I've had nothing but good experiences with AirTran.

Since it's the online airline doing direct flights from Yukon-Europe, I absolutely adore Condor Air. :wub:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

I'd sooner remove my eyeballs with a rusty spoon than take a flight on Ryanair even if they paid me to do it.

Slargos

Granted, I've only been on one Ryan Air flight, so I don't have that much experience with them, but to my mind I got exactly what I paid for: A seat in an aircraft going to my destination.

The downsides: Skavsta Airport was 1.5 hours away by bus instead of the usual 40ish minutes to Arlanda.

The upsides: Price was reasonable.

Seriously, why do people expect premium service from a budget carrier?

Brazen

Quote from: Slargos on October 15, 2009, 06:44:17 AM
Seriously, why do people expect premium service from a budget carrier?
Yeah, it basically costs you the same as taking a coach cross-country but it takes you abroad.