Which Classic Original JLA-er is your Favourite?

Started by BuddhaRhubarb, October 10, 2009, 02:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

well, Equal time for DC?

Superman
1 (4.2%)
Batman
10 (41.7%)
Green Lantern
6 (25%)
Wonder Woman
3 (12.5%)
Aquaman
2 (8.3%)
Flash
0 (0%)
Martian Manhunter
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

BuddhaRhubarb

I vote Aquaman, like the Fuhrer he's a wonderful dancer. :p
:p

Darth Wagtaros

Which Flash and GL? Or Wonder Woman?  Silver Age or Bronze Age?

My favorite would be Captain Marvel.  He kicks ass.  Is work in Kingdom Come is stupenfuckingdous.
PDH!

ulmont

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 10, 2009, 02:21:36 PM
I vote Aquaman, like the Fuhrer he's a wonderful dancer. :p

"Aquaman...you go talk to some fish."
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=23456906 (worst quality ever, but it's the State Superfriends skit).

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 10, 2009, 02:25:44 PM

My favorite would be Captain Marvel.  He kicks ass.  Is work in Kingdom Come is stupenfuckingdous.

The ones I listed are the Original League. :contract: I was following Neil's Classic Avengers template. Only the Original members. My vote would be different were it about different incarnations of the league. Mine would be Blue Beetle/Booster Gold from the Max Lord JLA... best hetero life partners ever.
Flash- Barry Allen
GL Hal Jordan
There's only one Wonder Woman.

it's a silver age team. look at the picture of them battling Starro.
:p

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

I wish they hadn't have brought him back, though.  Let the dead lie.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Agelastus

Quote from: Ideologue on October 10, 2009, 06:53:03 PM
I wish they hadn't have brought him back, though.  Let the dead lie.

Ah. but what would comic books be without "comic book deaths."
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Korea

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 10, 2009, 02:32:35 PM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 10, 2009, 02:25:44 PM

The ones I listed are the Original League. :contract: I was following Neil's Classic Avengers template. Only the Original members. My vote would be different were it about different incarnations of the league. Mine would be Blue Beetle/Booster Gold from the Max Lord JLA... best hetero life partners ever.
Flash- Barry Allen
GL Hal Jordan
There's only one Wonder Woman.

it's a silver age team. look at the picture of them battling Starro.

Booster Gold/Blue Beetle :wub:
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Neil

Blue Beetle is the man.  His attitude towards Power Girl taught me how to deal with the ladies.

The Max Lord JLA/Superbuddies was the best there was.  Giffen and DeMatteis were awesome, and it was better than watching the superheavies overpowering everybody.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ideologue

Booster Gold taught me what to do if I ever get ahold of a time machine.

If the poll parameters had included them, Beetle and Gold, yeah.  I fully concur that the Giffen/DeMatteis JLA is the best JLA.
Kinemalogue