About Time There Was Some Better Conspiracies.

Started by Armyknife, October 09, 2009, 06:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armyknife

This is just too pathetic:

Quote"The man Rothschild chooses—that man will become President of the United States," Texe Marrs was told by an insider. So, who was Rothschild's Choice in 2008? The answer is obvious: Barack Hussein Obama!

The fourth Baron de Rothschild, Lord Jacob Rothschild of Great Britain, has been called the 21st Century's "King of Israel." He and other Rothschilds preside over the planet's greatest banking cartel, and Wall Street firms Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citibank, and others bow to Rothschild dictates. Politicians in world capitals, Washington, D.C., London, Paris, and Tokyo grovel before their awesome power.

Rothschild's Choice documents the astonishing rise of a young, half blood "Prince" of Jerusalem, a Communist adept named Barack Obama who won Rothschilds' favor—and was rewarded for his slavish devotion to their sinister Agenda.

Here are the revelations that dissolve the mystery of Obama's meteoric, virtually unheralded rise to global prominence and his elevation to the highest seat of superpower government—the White House.

"Chosen by hidden superiors, we discover that President Barack Obama is heir to a terrible Master Plan conceived long ago and now being lethally implemented. Barack Obama has become the ultimate instrument in a dark plot to deconstruct and 'murder' America."

Texe Marrs
Author and Researcher   

I think its time people with some real creativity made up some new conspiracies; so Languishites dream up a new, more 'believable'/funnier conspiracy and post it here.

The Brain

Quote"President Barack Obama is heir to a terrible Master Plan conceived long ago and now being lethally implemented. Barack Obama has become the ultimate instrument in a dark plot to deconstruct and 'murder' America."

QFT
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadImmortalMan

I bet we could think up our own conspiracy and plant it in various places around teh interwebs and make it catch on. Maybe have Neil call Art Bell.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Eddie Teach

I have a very believable one- Mongers is a chatbot.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 09, 2009, 06:43:17 PM
I bet we could think up our own conspiracy and plant it in various places around teh interwebs and make it catch on. Maybe have Neil call Art Bell.
I'd listen to him all the time.  Is Art even on anymore, broadcasting from his isolated bunker in Arizona?
PDH!

Martinus

The central question is: do they support gay marriage?

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 09, 2009, 09:46:58 PM
I'd listen to him all the time.  Is Art even on anymore, broadcasting from his isolated bunker in Arizona?

I don't think so.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

citizen k

He retired and George Noory now does his show, Coast to Coast Am.

BuddhaRhubarb

:bleeding:  Neil, change the text inside the colons of this emotihoozie to read :mongers: plz. thx.
:p

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: citizen k on October 10, 2009, 02:05:10 PM

He retired and George Noory now does his show, Coast to Coast Am.

Heh. I remember at one point many years ago he retired and then came back.  Has the HARP Project vibrated him into that other dimension that was fixing to invade our own already?
PDH!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 10, 2009, 03:40:33 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 10, 2009, 11:19:39 AM
The central question is: do they support gay marriage?

Nobody gives a fuck.

Marty does. He wants to be the gay dude who's been divorced six times.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?