News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week V

Started by CountDeMoney, October 08, 2009, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

That non-reversal of the non-called fumble is clear evidence that there is an NFL conspiracy against the Bungles and the city of Cincinnati :angry:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

:bleeding: I liked Chad Johnson better when he just fell down after catching the ball.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Well, well, well.
This isn't the Bengals team I'm used to.

Ed Anger

Okay, the game just got interesting.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Brad St. Louis will directly impact the unemployment rate on Tuesday.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2009, 02:14:14 PM
Well, well, well.
Nor is it the Ravens team I'm used to.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

Wow.  Seriously, why doesn't Brad St. Louis just retire now?  I swear, I'm showing up at PBS tomorrow morning to try out for his job.  I'll even take the league minimum salary.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on October 11, 2009, 02:16:52 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2009, 02:14:14 PM
Well, well, well.
Nor is it the Ravens team I'm used to.

Yeah, I don't know if it's the shuffling of the OL, or the playcalling, but I'm inclined to credit the Bengals defense.

Ed Anger

Also hilarious: The Cowgirls losing to KC.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2009, 02:23:15 PM
Yeah, I don't know if it's the shuffling of the OL, or the playcalling, but I'm inclined to credit the Bengals defense.
To some degree.  It's hard to see where the receivers are going, but it doesn't look like they're stretching the field the way they did earlier.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

derspiess

THE NFL NEEDS TO PROTECT PALMER'S WRIST :angry:

CountDeMoney

This is all getting rather annoying.
I can feel derspiess' forehead emanating pulses of hope, and it needs to end.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 11, 2009, 02:33:44 PM
I can feel derspiess' forehead emanating pulses of hope, and it needs to end.

Don't worry-- I've been beaten down too many times to have any hope until after the fact.

sbr

What a play by Rice   :lol:

Ed Anger