News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week V

Started by CountDeMoney, October 08, 2009, 05:26:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 11, 2009, 10:07:46 PM
...... Nobody cares about the bungles.  Ravens secondary sucks now.

:lol:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

sbr

I want to see Cable suspended for a few games and have Al Davis come down and coach the team instead.

jimmy olsen

Quote from: sbr on October 11, 2009, 10:11:19 PM
I want to see Cable suspended for a few games and have Al Davis come down and coach the team instead.
That would be awesome! :lol:

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sophie Scholl

All you'd be doing is just cutting the puppet strings.  I doubt much would change. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

sbr

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 12, 2009, 01:02:19 AM
All you'd be doing is just cutting the puppet strings.  I doubt much would change. <_<

If anything changed it would be for the worse, which is why I want to see it.  :P

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on October 11, 2009, 10:07:46 PM
Quote from: derspiess on October 11, 2009, 10:02:28 PM

Bungles' blocking is much improved this year.  And I warned you guys how good their defense is :)

...... Nobody cares about the bungles.  Ravens secondary sucks now.

The alternative--a resurgent Bungles team--is an alternative too horrific to contemplate.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Liep on October 12, 2009, 04:35:37 AM
Austin Collie. :wub:

Yeah, he fucked me and won your game.   :mad:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Vince

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on October 12, 2009, 01:02:19 AM

Every other offensive play would be a 50 yard long bomb.    :cool:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Vince on October 12, 2009, 08:31:35 AM
Every other offensive play would be a 50 yard long bomb.    :cool:
Darrel Lamonica! :woot:

The Minsky Moment

It's been a while since I saw a team play as badly on both sides of the ball as the Raiders did on Sunday.  Jamarcus Russell has as much business playing QB in the NFL as I have being the prima ballerina of the Bolshoi.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

CountDeMoney

Free agent wide receivers David Tyree and Ronald Curry tried out for the Ravens Monday. …

derspiess

Last week the NFL beat you over the head about breast cancer, this week is "let's pander to Hispanics" :bleeding:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 12, 2009, 06:38:11 PM
Free agent wide receivers David Tyree and Ronald Curry tried out for the Ravens Monday. ...
Are they going to be pass rushing?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on October 12, 2009, 10:09:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 12, 2009, 06:38:11 PM
Free agent wide receivers David Tyree and Ronald Curry tried out for the Ravens Monday. ...
Are they going to be pass rushing?

:lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain