News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Who the fuck cares?

Started by PDH, October 06, 2009, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

Really, all I have to say. I am sure most of you agree.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Tonitrus

I care about certain things important to me...the rest....meh.

Eddie Teach

I care enough to post about my lack of caring.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

KRonn

I'm not sure if I care that you all don't, or do, care....   :unsure:

Brazen

Why the fuck are you asking me?

KRonn

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Josephus

I care if no one else cares.

But if others care, then i don't care.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ed Anger

This a fucking Faith no More song?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

I hear ya PDH. Good caners are hard to find these days.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.