And we're back!

Main Menu

This ?

Started by Armyknife, October 05, 2009, 06:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Armyknife

:D

DGuller

I think all here would agree that this is one post that you can safely replace with a smiley.  Preferably ASAP.

Caliga

Quote from: Armyknife on October 05, 2009, 06:55:23 PM
What is the weirdest fetish you've encountered or think might exist ?

I'm guessing that somewhere out in the Interwebs theres people who enjoy sucking the non-sexual parts of  male chickens ??  Though I'm not going to google and have to wade through Marti/Garbon stuff to find it. :bleeding:

The question was inspired because I was researching about recycling old shoes, turns out shoe leather when burned produces a very high amount of energy, almost the equivalent of high-grade coal. So I was googling about and a search for "burning leather shoes" produced just a handful of results;

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22burning+leather+shoes%22&btnG=Search&meta=

One link was just what I was after, but I couldn't help noticing this one:

http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=224&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=7&sid=9b3c3856c1ef5d51717e8bce8cf1a246

It seems to be a place where men talk about gratification they get from wearing, I presume female, high-heel shoes.

A :huh:nd search result refers to this post:

QuotePosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject:    

Name: Shoe Torcher

sex: Male

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Clogs

Fav. Heel Hight: 2"+

Do you wear them yourself: Yes

turn ons: Burning leather shoes

turn offs: Any shoe that isn't made of leather

Anything else you want to add: I love setting fire to leather shoes and getting off while watching them burn. What gets me going is the way the leather moves and becomes all wrinkled and distorted as it burns.
Too late. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Korea

This is probably the weirdest fetish I've seen on the internet:

http://www.mukiskitchen.com/ (nsfw)

I found it while reading a cracked article about Vorarephilia
I want my mother fucking points!

Jaron

Quote from: Armyknife on October 05, 2009, 06:55:23 PM
What is the weirdest fetish you've encountered or think might exist ?

I'm guessing that somewhere out in the Interwebs theres people who enjoy sucking the non-sexual parts of  male chickens ??  Though I'm not going to google and have to wade through Marti/Garbon stuff to find it. :bleeding:

The question was inspired because I was researching about recycling old shoes, turns out shoe leather when burned produces a very high amount of energy, almost the equivalent of high-grade coal. So I was googling about and a search for "burning leather shoes" produced just a handful of results;

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=%22burning+leather+shoes%22&btnG=Search&meta=

One link was just what I was after, but I couldn't help noticing this one:

http://muddyhighheels.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=224&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=7&sid=9b3c3856c1ef5d51717e8bce8cf1a246

It seems to be a place where men talk about gratification they get from wearing, I presume female, high-heel shoes.

A :huh:nd search result refers to this post:

QuotePosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:01 am    Post subject:    

Name: Shoe Torcher

sex: Male

Fav. Type of shoe/boot/sandal: Clogs

Fav. Heel Hight: 2"+

Do you wear them yourself: Yes

turn ons: Burning leather shoes

turn offs: Any shoe that isn't made of leather

Anything else you want to add: I love setting fire to leather shoes and getting off while watching them burn. What gets me going is the way the leather moves and becomes all wrinkled and distorted as it burns.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

BuddhaRhubarb

Wen need a :warning_mongers: smilie. :P
:p

Josquius

People  who like anything foot related are a bit :x anyway.
They're just deformed hands people!
██████
██████
██████

Martinus

Quote from: Tyr on October 06, 2009, 07:02:16 AM
People  who like anything foot related are a bit :x anyway.
They're just deformed hands people!

Feet have been sexualized in many cultures. There is a theory that foot fetishism rates grow higher in the times of plague/STD epidemics.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Korea on October 05, 2009, 11:44:44 PM

Wow. I've finally found something that sickens me slightly more than "plating." :x
Experience bij!

Malthus

New rule: no use of terms or links without a brief description. I'm not clicking or googling any of that shit.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Malthus on October 06, 2009, 08:47:41 AM
New rule: no use of terms or links without a brief description. I'm not clicking or googling any of that shit.  :lol:

One person lies under a glass plate or table while another takes a dump on top of it. Never googled it, but it came up in a conversation where a friend was trying to gross me out and I've flatly refused to "research" it.
Experience bij!

alfred russel

Quote from: Martinus on October 06, 2009, 07:19:25 AM

There is a theory that foot fetishism rates grow higher in the times of plague/STD epidemics.
[/quote]

:huh: Is this your theory?

If not, whose theory is it, and what were you looking at when you came across it?
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on October 06, 2009, 07:19:25 AM
Feet have been sexualized in many cultures.

Foot binding :x

Foot fetishists are worse than the Qing Dynasty.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Korea

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 06, 2009, 08:31:56 AM
Quote from: Korea on October 05, 2009, 11:44:44 PM

Wow. I've finally found something that sickens me slightly more than "plating." :x

What's  "plating?"

Korea

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 06, 2009, 08:53:43 AM
Quote from: Malthus on October 06, 2009, 08:47:41 AM

One person lies under a glass plate or table while another takes a dump on top of it. Never googled it, but it came up in a conversation where a friend was trying to gross me out and I've flatly refused to "research" it.

Oh. :x