Who needs Tintin when you can have TroTro?

Started by Lucidor, October 03, 2009, 08:36:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Gorbert

:lol:

I like Englishrussia; some interesting stuff there under all the pictures of desolate Russian landscapes and cities.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Reminds me of the replacement cartoon from the east bloc that Krusty played when Itchy and Scratchy was banned.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

Holy shit, it is like a 70's Service Merchandise catalog.

Syt

But there's also cool stuff like, these color photos of the WW2 Red Army:
http://englishrussia.com/?p=2239

And my favorite:

"And that's where they whacked Trotski!"
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

derspiess

My kid has Tintin crap all over his bedroom wall.  It all feels really foreign :mellow: 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on October 03, 2009, 05:14:10 PM
My kid has Tintin crap all over his bedroom wall.  It all feels really foreign :mellow:

/Reported to UnAmerican House committee.

Might as well paste Asterix and Smurf shit all over his room.

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Tonitrus

Weatherman

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 03, 2009, 08:56:01 AM
Reminds me of the replacement cartoon from the east bloc that Krusty played when Itchy and Scratchy was banned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIZ4nAprSSE

Lettow77

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

The Brain

Quote from: Lettow77 on October 04, 2009, 06:14:48 AM
Ancient gaul is aryan? news to me.

Ancient Gaul non-aryan? Not quite! There's a small village that still holds out...
Women want me. Men want to be with me.