Texas puts online last words of over 300 executed criminals

Started by Syt, October 02, 2009, 10:04:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on October 02, 2009, 11:07:28 AM
Are the statements from black dudes full of words they made up as they went along?  Cause they'll do that, yup.

"I am definitatively a victim of discrimonition."  :(

Only black people make up words. Othello was written by a man who was black as the night with the moon shining bright. :yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."<br /><br />I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Quote from: Barrister on October 02, 2009, 04:33:44 PM
I understand the desire to have these people come to some kind of grand realization on the eve of their final passing, but really to expect much in terms of wisdom from these inmates is foolish.

Coz they is black. ;)

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Barrister

Quote from: Josephus on October 02, 2009, 06:53:35 PM
Quote from: Barrister on October 02, 2009, 04:33:44 PM
I understand the desire to have these people come to some kind of grand realization on the eve of their final passing, but really to expect much in terms of wisdom from these inmates is foolish.

Coz they is black. ;)

Coz they is criminals. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

alfred russel

Quote from: Savonarola on October 02, 2009, 01:36:18 PM
Quote from: Josephus on October 02, 2009, 01:28:34 PM

Black dudes?

Yo....do they execute anyboody else in Texas?

They are equal opportunity executioners in Texas.  The race of the offender is listed on the site; there are black, white and Hispanic but, curiously, no Asians.

Maybe the yellow skin provides natural camouflage against the west texas desert sands.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on October 02, 2009, 06:09:41 PM
Only black people make up words. Othello was written by a man who was black as the night with the moon shining bright. :yes:
Edward de Vere was black?! :o
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points