This confirms so many stereotypes about Welsh people

Started by Valmy, March 26, 2009, 09:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

[Philip K. Dick] What androids dream of. [/Philip K. Dick]
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 09:44:26 AM
And the next stereotype?

How about you just enjoy the video and not take everything so damn seriously eh?

garbon

I thought the video was interesting but not from a let's laugh at those yokels!

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Razgovory

If I was welsh that's how I'd spend my time.  In my area we mostly grow soybeans.  You can put LEDs on them but it doesn't have the same effect.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on March 26, 2009, 09:48:03 AM
Quote from: garbon on March 26, 2009, 09:44:26 AM
And the next stereotype?

How about you just enjoy the video and not take everything so damn seriously eh?

It's garbon. It's what he does.  :mellow:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Josquius

I thought it was all a spoof at first but turns out its real. Very impressive.
██████
██████
██████

garbon

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

Quote from: HVC on March 26, 2009, 11:30:35 AM
This thread confirms the stereotype of Garbon :D

It's true. I rarely smile about jokes at the expense of "ethnic" or "minority" groups. :contract: