And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Cowboy Junkies-Sun Comes Up Its Tuesday Morning
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

PDH

The Clash - This is Radio Clash
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Liep

Kanye really knows how to call attention to himself, newest stunt is this line "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex/ I made that bitch famous." from his new album.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Well, if you're listening to his album, the struggle to ignore Kanye is already lost.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Primal Scream - Where the Light Gets In

garbon

Jordin Sparks feat. 2 Chainz - Double Tap
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Jeff Buckley - I Know It's Over

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.

PDH

-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Eddie Teach

Mono- Life in Mono. This is the British band, not the Japanese one.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

I like Kimmel's new mean tweet: Mumford & Sons reading "I like how music can take you to another place, like how they're playing Mumford & Sons at this restaurant so now I'm going to another restaurant"

Liep