News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

The Weeknd- Can't Feel My Face
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Duque de Bragança

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Josephus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 11, 2015, 09:42:40 PM
Slayer has a new album coming out on Sep11. What. Also Symphony X has released a new one that sounds pretty damn cool. Iron Maiden is releasing an album next week. Bruce Dickinson has tongue cancer, so who knows if they will tour. Spock's Beard next friday. Oh, and the new Nightwish is really quite good.

Oh and, Chris Squire is dead. Leukemia. RIP.

Slayer--meh
Symphony X Meh

Iron Maiden...Yeah baby
Bruce D.  :(

Spock's Beard. Really? Wow. I thought I was the only one who had their albums, though admittedly I prefer their Neil Morse era stuff

Nightwish :) :)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Florence And The Machine - Dog Days Are Over

Josephus

pink floyd--echoes (an early live version with altertnate lyrics)
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

garbon

Talking Heads - Burning Down The House
Madonna - Las Isla Bonita
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: Syt on August 18, 2015, 03:21:15 AM
Mandowar - Gods of Folk

I first read it as Manowar.  :P
Great reference anyways. :)

Syt

Mandowar is pretty fun with their cover versions. I like their russified Fear of the Dark.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

So, the new Iron Maiden video is both a small retrospective of both their covers and of video games :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-F7A24f6gNc
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."