News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Right Now, I'm wasting my time listening to Van Halen's Right Now.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Alanis Morissette - Heart Of The House
Bastille - Icarus
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

sbr

Going old school and rocking some Boogie Down Productions

Josephus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 25, 2015, 02:50:46 PM
Right Now, I'm wasting my time listening to Van Halen's Right Now.

I always liked the video that went with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMV-fenGP1g
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

The Cure - Just Like Heaven
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josephus

Dire Straits...Brothers in Arms
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Caliga

garbon

Nick Jonas feat. Tinashe - Jealous (Remix)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Cradel of Filth - Temptation

Great cover of Heaven 17's original.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Adele - Best For Last
Lily Allen - Sunday Morning

Liep

Jamie xx - In Colour

Album of the Year? Yes.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

Bad Attitude by Honeymoon Suite is stuck in my head and has been all day. :hmm:

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

Liep

Screaming Females - Ugly

There's something about her vocal that I really like. The guitar riffs in between the noisy twangs and clangs are also pretty good, but generally it feels a little too busy for my taste.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

New Order - World In Motion
Fiona Apple - Periphery