News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadImmortalMan

I will be attending. Possibly several of these shows.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Liep

Natalie Prass - My Baby Don't Understand Me

Very pleasant.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

The Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Spleen United - In Peak Fitness Condition

Josephus

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on January 23, 2015, 05:58:45 AM

I will be attending. Possibly several of these shows.

I'll attend all Toronto gigs as I have since Signals. This might be the last one too.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

The Brain

Jessie J - Masterpiece (Acoustic)
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

She wouldn't know a masterpiece if Marcel Duchamp took a piss on it.  :sleep:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

mongers

Just watching/listening to some early Kate Bush videos. :wub:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

garbon

I saw something recently which seemed to suggest listening to Kate Bush was a punishment. <_<

mongers

Quote from: garbon on January 27, 2015, 11:55:31 PM
I saw something recently which seemed to suggest listening to Kate Bush was a punishment. <_<

:huh:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Josephus

I wish she releases a DVD of her last concerts.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

The Smiths - Girlfriend in a Coma

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 27, 2015, 04:08:49 PM
She wouldn't know a masterpiece if Marcel Duchamp took a piss on it.  :sleep:

So cruel. :cry:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.