News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Pitbull - I Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)
Annie Lennox - Train In Vain
Björk - So Broken
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on January 10, 2015, 10:53:52 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on January 10, 2015, 10:20:04 PM
Quote from: Liep on January 09, 2015, 04:01:17 PM
People really need to consider why they would think of sex when the only 2 people involved are a 12 year old girl and Shia Labeouf.

Because 12 year old girls is his main fan demographic.

How so? What has he done recently that a current 12 year old girl would like? :huh:

[Siegebreaker]Nymphomaniac?[/Siegebreaker]
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Liep

Choir of Young Believers - Next Summer
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

garbon

Nicki Minaj feat. Beyoncé - Feeling Myself

Liep

Father John Misty - Bored in the USA

garbon

Ariana Grande feat. Childish Gambino - Break Your Heart Right Back

Eddie Teach

Rosemary Clooney- Mambo Italiano
Spoon- I Turn My Camera On

Grey Fox

Like everyone else in North America, Uptown Funk.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

Eddie Teach

Grey Fox gulled me into listening to it. Meh.

I imagine my grandmother still hasn't heard that song.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon