News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Barrister

Okay, so back in the spring Mrs B and the family started attending church on Sundays on a regular basis.

As the calendar has hit December, I've been adoring how the church hymns have run towards the ole Christmas religious classics.  Silent Night, Hark the Herald Angels Sing, Joy to the World... all sound amazing when sung by a full congregation.   :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Josephus

Jethro Tull The Jethro Tull Christmas
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Tonitrus

Tom Waits - Who Are You This Time

Admiral Yi

Just went to Youtube to listen to Boney M, got an error message on 3 different songs.  Also noticed they had The Interview up.

Any chance they got hacked by North Korea? :unsure:

11B4V

Peter Gabriel's Solsbury Hill popped on the radio. Forgot what a good tune that is.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

PDH

The Damned - Under the Floor Again.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Quote from: 11B4V on December 26, 2014, 06:35:54 PM
Peter Gabriel's Solsbury Hill popped on the radio. Forgot what a good tune that is.

:)
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Josephus

That reminds me...got Peter Gabriel's Back to Front Blu Ray. Think I'll watch that.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Eddie Teach

Motorcycle- As the Rush Comes
Elton John- Rocket Man
Soundgarden- Pretty Noose
Dido- Thank You
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?