And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

DontSayBanana

Tonight's additions to my "X Out Xmas" playlist effort.

Elmo & Patsy - Percy the Puny Poinsettia
The Kinks - Father Christmas
Weird Al - Christmas at Ground Zero
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

The Beatles- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The Doors- Roadhouse Blues
Muse- Uprising
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Pitbull ft. Jeremih - Don't Tell Em (Remix)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Ideologue

Quote from: garbon on December 11, 2014, 12:14:32 PM
Lana Del Rey - Ultraviolence

Sure, I'm already down.  Let's give it a spin!
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ideologue

Lana Del Rey's album Ultraviolence.  It's pretty good. -_-
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

PDH

Neil Young - Like a Hurricane.

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ideologue

Quote from: Ideologue on December 13, 2014, 08:02:45 PM

I particularly like Money Power Glory. :)
Kinemalogue

Josephus

Dire Straits, Brothers in Arms. Been a while since I pulled this one out.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Eddie Teach

I'm giving Born to Die another spin. 
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 13, 2014, 09:44:55 PM

I'm giving Born to Die another spin.

That one has Video Games and Young and Beautiful and Summertime Sadness, all A+ tunes. :)

A+ for cutting yourself, anyhow.
Kinemalogue

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Pansy Division - Fuck Buddy
Shakira - Que Me Quedes Tu
Madonna - Erotica
Alanis Morissette - You Learn

Syt

It's that time of year again!

Santa Claws is Coming to Town
(Alice Cooper, John 5, Billy Sheehan, Vinny Appice)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.