Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on September 21, 2014, 03:40:02 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 21, 2014, 03:23:56 PM
Quote from: The Brain on September 21, 2014, 03:20:37 PM
Jessie J - Conquer The World

I'm OD-ing on her Alive album. You fags have a problem with that?

I was wondering why you were indulging in self harm. :(

Shut up, Nicki Minaj.

I just saw this and what an honor. Of course, I've yet to have my ass injected. This jelly be all real. :cool:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

garbon

Lauryn Hill - Every Ghetto, Every City
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

Bitter:Sweet- Dirty Laundry(not the Henley song)
MC Hammer- U Can't Touch This
The Byrds- Child of the Universe
Chevelle- Forfeit
Toadies- I Come From the Water
Evanescence- Taking Over Me
Leonard Cohen- Dance Me to the End of Love
Gnarls Barkley-  :wacko:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

The Walkmen - The Rat

Best post-2000 rock song?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Eddie Teach

Eddie Teach

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Pedrito

b / h = h / b+h

27 Zoupa Points, redeemable at the nearest liquor store! :woot:

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on September 30, 2014, 05:03:10 PM
The End--The Doors.

Woah.. I'm sure Canada will steer clear of the Southern American Ebola Epidemic of 2014/15. :console:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Don't you watch Walking Dead? We're doomed!
Civis Romanus Sum