News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by The Brain, March 10, 2009, 12:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Ideologue on September 15, 2014, 07:24:48 PM
Lana Del Rey--Summertime Sadness.

You know, for a hot chick, she sure does have a lot of really melancholy music.

There's more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking.  -_-
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Yeah, gasoline fights and hanging out with Billy Zane.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

garbon

I don't know I mean Lana has that track where she says "Life is awesome, I confess"
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

"Fucked My Way Up to the Top"

Sounds pretty melancholy, lyrics notwithstanding.

garbon

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Eddie Teach

What is the sell-by date on that jelly anyway?  :hmm:

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 16, 2014, 04:58:46 PM
What is the sell-by date on that jelly anyway?  :hmm:

Clearly you are not ready.

garbon

Lady Gaga - So Happy I Could Die

mongers

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Metric - The Void

Beyoncé feat. Jay-Z - Drunk in Love